• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlpineDude67

Feb 17, 2013
    You may not be that bad off. I picked up my Feb. 20th today, and it was ready last Thursday. You ought to be sometime next week, I'd guess.

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    I'm guessing two more weeks.

FTFY.

They're running at 60 days currently. It seems like the apps from the week of 2/14 clogged the system and less than usual came out for a few days. If so, we stay at 60 days backlog. If that observation is erroneous, then I think they're adding about half a day of backlog per day. IOW, every day, they get 1.5+ days additional work to do. By that math, something submitted on 4/14 won't be back until mid-July.

obiii

Jun 2, 2010
    Allegany County, MD
    My local dealer (rural to be sure), just got one today that was sent in on February the 14th. I am not sure how it works after reading the other posts in this thread.

obiii

Jun 2, 2010
    Allegany County, MD
    Flash Update. Just received a call from my FFL in Hancock MD. My lower is ready to be picked up. Paperwork filled out on 27 February 2013. Received back from MSP 4/19/2013. (Edit: The paperwork was received by my FFL on the 19th, however the date on the paperwork is 4/8/13. Go figure).

OB

Last edited:

Chasenificent

Designated Collector
    Jul 28, 2011
    Hagerstown MD
    Got this email a couple days ago....is this normal or could something have popped up to delay this. The only thing I can think of is that I did the paperwork under my new address. Moved two months ago.

Here is email:
    Good afternoon, your application has been processed but is currently on review, waiting for a sworn member to determine whether you can receive your weapon. The sworn members are currently processing applications placed on review for February 15th. Thanks for your patience

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom