• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    just fyi, the penna carry permit was a super easy process for me (virginia resident with va ccw permit). filled out online (adams county / gettysburg), two days later got approval and picked it up a few days later. subsequent to that, had my wallet and other stuff stolen. emailed them and they immediately mailed me a replacement at no cost, without having to pick it up in person again. what a model for great customer service.

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    York satellite office is the way to go. Fast county, easy approval, empty parking lot. You'll be in the building for five whole minutes pushing out your best pickup lines if nobody is in front of you. A big Sheetz is 1,300 feet away for lunch and potty break.

blueharford

May 6, 2020
    Harford County, MD
    Mines been sitting in assigning to a processor shortly since Thursday afternoon.

Friday I tried to call the number on the app but it just rang and then eventually disconnected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    As Maryland permits pour out of the licensing division, processing times at the convenient PA locations are bound to climb. Calling them isn’t going to speed it up for the group. Give it a few more business days.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    My approval in York County literally took less than an hour (notified via text message). My earliest availability is Friday afternoon on the 30th to actually go up and get it, but I could have gone up as early as today.

Alutacon

Desert Storm
    May 22, 2013
    Bowie
    No, sorry that I wasn't clear. I submitted last Thursday and got approved within 1 hour. I was then instructed to make an appointment to pick up. The earliest available appointment at the York Satellite office was today, but I can only make this Friday afternoon work.
    Got it. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom