Rosedale, MD
    The 365 has the TD 12 round base plate.
    cff23f747e3d925fba89c31c878dc833.jpg
    That’s a long grip.

fwgj

MDS Supporter
    Apr 18, 2022
    Up County MoCo
    My consolidated Q&A on the XMacros and 17rd Mags...

Q: Will the XMacro Grip be made available separately? Will the XMacro Grip fit on a P365XL Slide?

A: Yes, the grip module will be available separately in the upcoming months and it will be compatible with the P365XL slides.

Q:Will the new P365X-Macro 17-rd magazine fit in earlier P365 models?

A:The 17 round mags are fully compatible with the other P365 models and there are base plates available to make them compatible with all other grip modules. They will ship with the parts needed for use with the other grip mods.

• Q: Does the X-Macro fit current P365XL holsters?

» A: NO. The P365 X-Macro (Grip module) IS NOT compatible with other P365XL holsters because of the Picatinney rail. Many holster companies will have suitable models available soon.

So, at some point in time, we should be able to get 17rd mags with a baseplate to get a clean look on the XL grip module and avoid buying new holsters or the full grip module.

1660659840830.png

17 rd Macro Magazine in XL grip. Found this pic on one of the XMacro reviews. (https://gunmagwarehouse.com/blog/sig-p365-x-macro-its-17-plus-one/) Needs a new baseplate for a cleaner look. Functional but not pretty.

I want to see the 17rd mag on the Wilson Combat grip with a clean filler baseplate......

Hibs

Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    So if I didn’t care about the comp, I can buy an XL now and then get Thea to grip module and 17 rounders… ok cool

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Minor thread jack here. I have a P320 subcompact. Does the Wilson Combat frame make that big of a difference? Trying to figure out if it's worth it or I may sell it and get something different. (Possibly a P365 or a S&W Shield plus.
    In my opinion, it does, I did not like the "slicker" feel of the stock grip plus the fact the grip texture does not go further up the grip. If you are in love with the way the stock piece feels then forego the WC grip. if not I recommend the WC I would also get the tungsten rods to add a little heft below the action, onlt downside to those rods is you need to put a single wrap of electric tape around the top of the rod to get it to stick in the channel or you can use RTV or silicon glue to hold it in the frame otherwise they will slide out.

fwgj

MDS Supporter
    Apr 18, 2022
    Up County MoCo
    Wilson Combat asking if they should make an XMacro Grip Module.......like why do you even have to ask?!?!?!?!?

1660751729441.png

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    I think it's kind of funny that Sig kinda revolutionized the carry world with this "magic" sized little no frills 9mm that punched way above it's weight class in terms of capacity and shootablility. It was PERFECT. Then it got a little bigger, making it even more perfect! And now it's got all kinds of extra perfecter compensators and optics and rails...and it's even bigger! :eek!

No real point...just musing. Not even hating...I put mine in an XL grip as soon as I could get one to make it a more perfecter fit for my hand...and I'll probably end up buying a couple more. :rolleye12

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I think it's kind of funny that Sig kinda revolutionized the carry world with this "magic" sized little no frills 9mm that punched way above it's weight class in terms of capacity and shootablility. It was PERFECT. Then it got a little bigger, making it even more perfect! And now it's got all kinds of extra perfecter compensators and optics and rails...and it's even bigger! :eek!

No real point...just musing. Not even hating...I put mine in an XL grip as soon as I could get one to make it a more perfecter fit for my hand...and I'll probably end up buying a couple more. :rolleye12
    The fact that you can swap your grip in under a minute helps tremendously. Love mine.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    The fact that you can swap your grip in under a minute helps tremendously. Love mine.
    Yes...kind of. :tap: I can't help but think though...if that wasn't an option, I would have just had to buy an XL. Then I would have TWO 365's instead of one. :shrug:

BigWilly

oK, nOw WhAt ?
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dundalk
    I'm really leaning toward the P365XL Spectre Comp. Just hurts that it's double the price of an XL. But trying to build it later on would cost just as much. Ugh... Buy once, cry once.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom