• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Since the HOCO show this weekend was cancelled, we are going to be open this Saturday afternoon from 1pm-6pm. We are going to be doing some great specials since we have a bunch of stuff we purchased for the show and now dont have the venue. See below for some of our specials this Saturday!

10% off all NEW in stock firearms (lots of Glocks, AR-15's, shotguns)
    10% off all in stock ammo (we have case quantities of some items 9mm,223 5.56, 308, .38spl .357mag)
    10% off all in stock rifle/pistol magazines
    10% off all in stock Magpul accessories
    5% off all used guns in stock
    We will have an assortment of ammo cans for sale as well .30cal, .50cal and bigger

Stop by and see us, these prices will be cheaper than we sell for at the shows!

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Sure. Probably about 1pm on Saturday if I have time after we setup. Not sure what pictures are gonna show...

He wants to know what your Glocks and AR15's look like. ;)

fb_img_1652060565961-jpg.365899

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Well we do have a couple of Glocks in color variations, and we do have a small selection of C&R military rifles currently

smileycloser

Apr 7, 2022
    we do have a small selection of C&R military rifles currently

Bullfrog can you look into your crystal ball and tell me what they are? they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    we do have a small selection of C&R military rifles currently

Bullfrog can you look into your crystal ball and tell me what they are? they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

I see... two Garand rifles... one appears to be marked ~1500, the other 12... no ~1300 something...

The others are unclear... maybe some cosmoline smeared on the crystal. :shrug:

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    He wants to know what your Glocks and AR15's look like. ;)

fb_img_1652060565961-jpg.365899

Completely different generation and model # bro. The new shirt is revolutionary and snag free with its deletion of the breast pocket. Of course many will buy an aftermarket breast pocket and sew it on.

tjiann

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2022
    AACo
    Any chance you can provide me some more information on the two Garands you have? It's an hour drive up there for me.

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    We currently have one Garand in stock, Springfield Armory 1943? Rework for Korea 1955 BBL. T=1 M=2. Very nice shooter and correct. I believe price is around $1450

tjiann

MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2022
    AACo
    We currently have one Garand in stock, Springfield Armory 1943? Rework for Korea 1955 BBL. T=1 M=2. Very nice shooter and correct. I believe price is around $1450
    If you get a minute and could take a couple of pics so I can see stock and condition that would be great. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom