• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    WOW, I don't need to stop by to say that I think this is the best Karma ever.

I'm in!

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    So is this the precursor to the thread where you've finally had it up to Here ! with Md firearms laws, and you're relocating the shop to either Penna or Texas ?

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    So is this the precursor to the thread where you've finally had it up to Here ! with Md firearms laws, and you're relocating the shop to either Penna or Texas ?

I'm not one of those people who threaten to leave, then stay so I can bitch about bad things are. Sure, Maryland laws suck, but I can live with them. The wife has family here so we're sort of stuck for now.

We're looking at probably Carroll County to live. The store will stay at its current location... for now. This one place we have our eye on has a HUGE garage with parking lot sized driveway. If we decide to go there, the store may or may not move. Or we open another one. Things are still up in the air.

Brownl345

Jan 9, 2015
    Howard County
    I'm not one of those people who threaten to leave, then stay so I can bitch about bad things are. Sure, Maryland laws suck, but I can live with them. The wife has family here so we're sort of stuck for now.

We're looking at probably Carroll County to live. The store will stay at its current location... for now. This one place we have our eye on has a HUGE garage with parking lot sized driveway. If we decide to go there, the store may or may not move. Or we open another one. Things are still up in the air.

If you open a store in Carroll County, you'll see a lot more of me. :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom