MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2022
    Federalsburg, Maryland

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Here's the source of the shooting. A 22 year old stopped an armed suspect. Sadly, lives were lost, but more could have been lost if it were not for the hero who eliminated the threat.
    WHTR.com staff, July 24, 2022, Armed bystander shot and killed Greenwood Park Mall shooter in just 15 seconds, https://www.wthr.com/article/news/l...mall/531-df15bbf5-8eca-4220-b149-7de4735fbe37
    I know all about it.

I am huh-ing this thread. It says Open Carry Gatherings. and just "yes" for the first post.
    So to that I say HUH?

cyberalex

MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2022
    Federalsburg, Maryland
    So you saw a thread title that said "Open Carry Gatherings" and immediately thought about the mall shooting? I'm not tracking.
    The quote at the top was talking about regulations on our right to carry a firearm inspired me to talk about the incident. Before clicking on the tab to view the discussion, I was thinking of potential second amendment rallies in Maryland.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    The quote at the top was talking about regulations on our right to carry a firearm inspired me to talk about the incident. Before clicking on the tab to view the discussion, I was thinking of potential second amendment rallies in Maryland.
    So, the 1 single word "YES" in the first post inspired you to write your response?

Axl

Jul 24, 2022
    Rising Sun
    I was expecting something different based on the thread title as well.

I know in Delaware they (or at least used to) have meet ups at 2A freindly restaurants and everyone would lawfully Open Carry. I never went to one of the dinners but from my understanding they would hang out, talk 2A laws/stuff and just have a good time. My assumption based on the thread title was along those lines. I was wrong, lol. No biggie I'll be wrong again soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom