• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I bet if you could round up all the people in the US that have completely fvcked up lives, drug use would be their common denominator.

If we allow alcohol as a drug, I agree with you. Poverty doesn't help either.

May 21, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    If we allow alcohol as a drug, I agree with you. Poverty doesn't help either.

It is. I'd also clarify that there are probably millions of Americans that recreationally use drugs/alcohol but are fully functional members of society and not part of the problem. People have a few beers at home or get high every once in awhile, I don't have an issue with that as long as they're not driving or otherwise breaking the law. Probably most of us on MDS would fall into that category.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    As a citizen I don't really ever Monday Morning QB, not my place and I get it, 3 people melee/laying in a hallway sucks, watching the video I gather;

That woman cop literally did nothing but ask what do you need and then bark orders after it was over. She had a tazer on the dudes ankle that evidently didn't do much?

She just watched her coworker get punched in the face multiple times and I think he even "pushed" her aside to get back in the fight when he went into the bedroom and came back out to help the other male officer already on the ground with the guy.

I don't know man, just gawking at the video she looked like she was stuck in the "What do I do now?" loop.

njjr1989

May 29, 2017
    No police officer wakes up in the morning and thinks "Oh, I am going to work and first chance I get, I will shoot someone." Believe me, the angst and repercussions of an officer involved shooting have a severe effect on all parties involved. If you have never pointed a weapon at someone and pulled the trigger, you can't possibly know the lifetime effects of such actions. Those of you who would condemn an action before all the facts are known are foolish.

Another thing that bothers me is that there are so many negative remarks on this forum. I would say that command staff excepted, 99% of law enforcement are pro gun.

Let's not forget the mental anguish of living the rest of your life with the knowledge that you have take someone's life. You will forever know the look on the face of the deceased and you will shed many a tear.

Judge not least you be judged.

cornstalk

Mar 13, 2013
    Why don't they use a tranquilizer gun instead of taser on uncooperative perps? It works on bears, lions, elephants.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    seann-william-scott-yes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom