• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlindViper

Mar 15, 2007
    felton, pennsylvania
    Some times that's what it takes. I made my wife go shooting with me one time, she tried the different guns willingly.

She enjoyed the 22's, but shooting just isn't her thing. I ask her if she wants to join me now, and every once and a while she surprises me and comes along! But atleast she tried things with an open mind and found out for her self she didn't enjoy it, and not off of the opinions of others.

Only problem with that is she ends up taking you to places on days of gun shoots. Sucks it doesn't work both ways after 1 wedding you should be able to tell her you don't want too. lol

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JeepDriver
    Some times that's what it takes. I made my wife go shooting with me one time, she tried the different guns willingly.

She enjoyed the 22's, but shooting just isn't her thing. I ask her if she wants to join me now, and every once and a while she surprises me and comes along! But atleast she tried things with an open mind and found out for her self she didn't enjoy it, and not off of the opinions of others.

Only problem with that is she ends up taking you to places on days of gun shoots. Sucks it doesn't work both ways after 1 wedding you should be able to tell her you don't want too. lol

Or you take her shooting. Then she likes your $$$$ favortie rifle, now its hers. Maybe if your nice she'll let you shoot it. Or she brings her girl friends over to go shooting. You come home to five hours worth of dirty firearms and you have to buy another $1000USD worth of ammo to replace what "they" used.
    Then after you get "permission" to drive to the north store(CMP). You get sh*t for three months for not buying her one or two............

But its still cheaper then another divorce :)

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    hahahaha, yeah my girlfriend has a habit of shooting .270 and 7.62 like a champ! she's gotten pretty good now that i've modified her rifle for her!

jojo21009

Oct 28, 2007
    Harford County
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JeepDriver

Or you take her shooting. Then she likes your $$$$ favortie rifle, now its hers. Maybe if your nice she'll let you shoot it. Or she brings her girl friends over to go shooting. You come home to five hours worth of dirty firearms and you have to buy another $1000USD worth of ammo to replace what "they" used.
    Then after you get "permission" to drive to the north store(CMP). You get sh*t for three months for not buying her one or two............

But its still cheaper then another divorce :)
    You guys can't be happy can you? And they say women are bad.... You complain that your wives or girlfriends don't want to shoot or bitch about buying guns and stuff, then some of you bitch that your women take your guns..... Is there a happy medium???? LOL.... Seriously which would you prefer????

Jack41

Oct 27, 2007
    Randallstown
    You guys can't be happy can you? And they say women are bad.... You complain that your wives or girlfriends don't want to shoot or bitch about buying guns and stuff, then some of you bitch that your women take your guns..... Is there a happy medium???? LOL.... Seriously which would you prefer????

for her to love to shoot but to also buy her own possibly

JeepDriver

Self confessed gun snob
    Aug 28, 2006
    White Marsh
    I'd like a wife that enjoyed shooting and had her own!

But I guess having a wife that's not into shooting and lets me take other (female) friends shooting is just as good!

jojo21009

Oct 28, 2007
    Harford County
    I actually let my husband shoot some of my handguns yesterday.... We've been married for over 2 years and I've only let him shoot 2 of the six handguns! That is actually the first time we have gone shooting together. But actually it was a family thing.... Brother in law, nieces and nephews! I still like MY shooting time better!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom