• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Burt Hammersmith

Dumpster Fire
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 20, 2015
    Aren't they her children too?

Yes of course. But she’s my wife and they’re my children and it’s my household.

How it is established in my house, if I’m around she is submissive to my roll as the head of the household and she refers to them as my children when we are talking to each other or friends etc. that goes for the children's discipline too, I’m around I’m lining them in. When I’m off at work she assumes the position and TCOB of her children. Until they get unruly then dad has to step in.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    2:30 am on the boardwalk shooting.
    You need to make your wife back you up on the beach?
    I see how tough it is out there now thanks for the eye opening link/information.
    2:30 AM on the boardwalk...let the animals have it. I won't be there. I'm closer yo getting up than going to bed.

csanc123

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Montgomery County

How it is established in my house, if I’m around she is submissive to my roll as the head of the household and she refers to them as my children when we are talking to each other or friends etc. that goes for the children's discipline too, I’m around I’m lining them in. When I’m off at work she assumes the position and TCOB of her children. Until they get unruly then dad has to step in.
    Interesting.

Burt Hammersmith

Dumpster Fire
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 20, 2015
    2:30 AM on the boardwalk...let the animals have it. I won't be there. I'm closer yo getting up than going to bed.

While I too am in bed at these hours, our governments need to be enforcing law or the rampant lawlessness will become a terminal cancer to our society.

Behold the dirt bikers in Baltimore, now in AA county. Because our LE will not run these criminals down they are growing in size and sprouting up in new areas.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    IIRC there was no arrest. I think he was legally detained while the police conducted an investigation because of their lack of knowledge of MD gun law

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    bet if he was black he could sue. So what is the difference? That other guy who is black is suing. Should not have happened. Like they tell us. ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

Sorry. Starting to go the manopause or pms. :P

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    Sheesh... sounds like someone needs me to tell them a feel good story from someone's past... :innocent0
    ...make ya feel all better...

:D

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD

Do you see your wife as your equal?

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air

In my house, when the kids have done something great, they're "my kids". When they have done something not so great, they're " her kids".

Brute

Unwitting Accomplice
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2020
    Laurel
    In my house, when the kids have done something great, they're "my kids". When they have done something not so great, they're " her kids".
    I get that one from my wife too. And now I get calls/texts from my daughter that start out with "Do you want to know what your grandson just did?!". But when he took his first steps and learned how to point to his ears, it's all "Look at MY little man!"

Burt Hammersmith

Dumpster Fire
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 20, 2015

Well yeah there’s that lol. My kids aren’t too bad. But by the time I get home after her homeschooling them all day plus being pregnant, with another baby pulling from her…

Any of their good deeds bank of the day have been long exhausted lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom