• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa

Job Posting Period 03/08/2023 - 03/12/2023
    $19.33 as a CCA. BUT, the office has 4 old farts retiring this year. So, you "could" make Regular with full benefits faster than two years. I say "could" because OC has two CCA's. So, the next two would make Regular, the last ones would be F'd.

Have a "kid" that doesn't have a job and is wasting your money an their time in College? Time to grow up and get a job.

Last edited:

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    don't click on any suspicious links.jpg

Goldslammer

MDS Supporter
    Nov 10, 2010
    Brooklyn Park
    We can't keep any CCA's in Glen Burnie. Another one just quit last week.
    They really need to pay them better, if they want to attract a better worker, that will stick around a while...

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    We can't keep any CCA's in Glen Burnie. Another one just quit last week.
    They really need to pay them better, if they want to attract a better worker, that will stick around a while...
    Pay really isn't the problem for the Shore. We've had them quit because they don't get two days off in a row, it's too hard, they yelled at me, why can't I play on my phone, it's raining, it's dark....
    Biggest problem I see, Local Management can't interview any of them. In five minutes, you know who can make it. You know the old saying, it's what the District wants.

Goldslammer

MDS Supporter
    Nov 10, 2010
    Brooklyn Park
    CCA- City Carrier Assistant , it's what you are hired as, before you can become a full time regular mail carrier.
    Low pay ($18hr) no benefits for 90 days, and it doesn't count toward your retirement, oh ,
    and you can be stuck at this level for years......

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    CCA- City Carrier Assistant , it's what you are hired as, before you can become a full time regular mail carrier.
    Low pay ($18hr) no benefits for 90 days, and it doesn't count toward your retirement, oh ,
    and you can be stuck at this level for years......
    Get your info correct! $19.33 to start, yes 90 days they can fire you at will, insurance starts after 90 days. Read the links, go to www.usps.com and click careers. Tons of jobs (low and high paying) all over the USA. Data entry, Nurses, Mechanics, Clerks, Sales.....

The one I posted closed. After 90 days the new hire, if they make it will be Regular, making $46K base a year. My office has four guys retiring, one left Monday.

Goldslammer

MDS Supporter
    Nov 10, 2010
    Brooklyn Park
    Get your info correct! $19.33 to start, yes 90 days they can fire you at will, insurance starts after 90 days. Read the links, go to www.usps.com and click careers. Tons of jobs (low and high paying) all over the USA. Data entry, Nurses, Mechanics, Clerks, Sales.....

The one I posted closed. After 90 days the new hire, if they make it will be Regular, making $46K base a year. My office has four guys retiring, one left Monday.

Your office has people retiring, mine has people quitting, we're not the same....:D

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    Your office has people retiring, mine has people quitting, we're not the same....:D
    Old a$$ Civil Servants, dumba$$es finally listened that they are working for 20%. An are maxed out, so that 10K of sick leave is lost. We had CCA's quit, job is too hard, what do you mean I have to work Sunday, what I can't sleep on the job, wrecked FFV's and stoned on the job. Never hire a CCA under 30!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom