• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    I will be so glad to finally see this 51 year-old lazy spoiled child finally not get his way on something he wants when this bill fails.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Obama is worthless. Its pathetic that he is putting on this much of a show. Using AF1 to fly those families around. Continually playing the guilt trip. Its sad.

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    Has he heard of the term "economy" recently or maybe a country by name of N. Korea? I'm pretty sure that should be the top priorities right now... But what do I know...

Echo

Troublemaker
    Oct 31, 2012
    Annapolis
    If there is so much opposition to this doesn't he think you should probably rethink what he's doing instead of thinking he needs to push it harder and force it on everyone?? :sad20:

Mar 31, 2011
    Frederick, MD
    It's funny how he and other antigun folks are CONSTANTLY using the Sandy Hook victim's families as leverage. And they are always paraded around as if they are the only people to suffer tragic losses. While that shooting was beyond tragic, it seems they really do believe in not letting it go to waste. And I wonder what Michelle Obama has to say about the violence in Chicago. She should have to explain why the most oppressive gun law city has the highest rate of gun and gang violence.... Well any kind of violence for that matter.

Sent from a chambered 5.56 round, fired from an evil looking rifle.

squirrels

Who cooks for you?
    Jan 25, 2008
    I'm in the minority in that I don't have a problem with NICS checks for private sales, as long as they are as quick and painless as they always have been.

That being said, I saw something on the news involving one of the Sandy Hook parents talking about how it still seems to a lot of them like it "just happened yesterday". Sadly, I think a big part of that sensation is the fact that Obama and these other politicians will not let it die, continuing to force these people to participate in media sensationalism to try to pitch their agenda.

If it weren't for that, these people could grieve properly and try to find some kind of closure after this tragedy. But no, it's not beneficial to Obama to see them find some kind of peace...he wants to keep the wound open so he can leverage it.

All you people who said, "He doesn't want to take your guns", take note.

There's still a tiny part of me that wonders if Lanza wasn't brainwashed in some way and was set loose on that school by some larger entity that is now using it to push a disarmament agenda. But that's crazy-talk, right? :rolleyes:

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    I'm in the minority in that I don't have a problem with NICS checks for private sales, as long as they are as quick and painless as they always have been.

There's still a tiny part of me that wonders if Lanza wasn't brainwashed in some way and was set loose on that school by some larger entity that is now using it to push a disarmament agenda. But that's crazy-talk, right? :rolleyes:

So you want to force me to have to pay and get permission from the government to transfer my firearms to my wife or son, or when I go to sell my private property (a firearm) to a friend or co-worker? You want to create a paper trail so that the government will always know who has what firearms? The founders would be rolling over in their graves.

Second Amendment

Ultimate Member
    May 11, 2011

I have a problem with that.

That being said, I saw something on the news involving one of the Sandy Hook parents talking about how it still seems to a lot of them like it "just happened yesterday". Sadly, I think a big part of that sensation is the fact that Obama and these other politicians will not let it die, continuing to force these people to participate in media sensationalism to try to pitch their agenda.

If it weren't for that, these people could grieve properly and try to find some kind of closure after this tragedy. But no, it's not beneficial to Obama to see them find some kind of peace...he wants to keep the wound open so he can leverage it.

All of them have been silent. I knew he would go full force on the 2A issue.

No, it's not. I too am suspicious of the whole event and I don't think it's been proven that an evil black rifle was used in the crime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Comotion357

Latest threads

Top Bottom