• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    There were a few old/small lever guns. So probably yes on the 22s.
    I didn't see any of the new Ruger levers.
    There weren't as many old guns as I've seen in other smaller shows a few years ago.

Slackdaddy

My pronouns: Iva/Bigun
    Jan 1, 2019
    Thanks,
    Nothing wrong with "Nations" to get mags,,
    But table after table of the same ARs and SemiAuto pistols gets old.
    I like 60s-80s Rugers and Marlins, wood/steel,,
    And Leather,, but thats another story.

PaFrank

Apr 2, 2020
    Just came back from the show.. Its been a few years since I went to Oaks. Its BIG... TOO big! we blew off about a third or more of the tables/rows.
    I would have like to have found a Marlin 39A, or a late model Win 69A, a Stevens Walnut Hill, but no such luck...
    CASUAL Observations:
    Ammo prices seem to be coming down. Lots of people buying ammo by the case.. l=all looked to be marked down
    Saw only one table with powders, none with primers
    AR parts and uppers up the wazoo in every caliber you can imagine and they ain't gettin any cheaper.
    Lots of knife guys. Autiomatic knives are now legal to carry in PA so there were tons of them. (overpriced of course)

Summary:
    I drove 30 miles and spent 14 bucks for the privilege of buying 4 boxes of Norma 380 for 19 bucks a box.. (ya gotta buy something right)

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I actually like this show. Not quite as big as the Nations at Dulles but not a ton of crap that you see at Dulles also the mags were more reasonable than the "Oh Crap Marylanders" will be coming mark up at Dulles. I scored 3 Sig P320 21rd Mags for $126, 1 magpul D60 for $100, 3 Hexmag 30 rounders for 11.99 each.

RJRjr

Aug 26, 2017
    cecil county
    I went Saturday. Picked up 5 boxes of 7.5x55 swiss and a couple of boxes of 444 Marlin for a friend. Was looking at some 22 hornet, holy chit!, one guy wanted 90$ and another wanted 110$ per 50 rd box of ppu. Almost came home with a Husqvarna m38 Swedish mauser but passed.

2701Jim

May 5, 2011
    Northern Baltimore County
    22 Hornet Ammo available sold rifle. I have (2) 50 rd boxes of PPU 45 GR and a partial box 20 rds of Winchester 35 GR 120 total rds for $125 if you want them PM me. I am in Northern Baltimore County but get into Harford County often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom