• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ToneGrail

MSI, NRA, & SAF Member
    Dec 18, 2008
    Towson, People's Republik of MD
    View attachment 371040

New shirt for Froshole. The new version of The Scarlet Letter.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    How can we thank him for taking his oath of office to uphold our constitutional rights? Maybe sending a bunch of mini booklets on the constitution to his office might be a thankful gesture. He definitely deserves some token of our appreciation for his role in firmly establishing these rights.
    Fvck him. He gets no thanks. Only a solid fvck you and fvck off

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Frosh will probably resign or commit suicide before acknowledging md is now shall issue and there's nothing they can do about it. The likelihood of marylands other dumb gun laws being overturned is the icing on the cake and may just be what sends him over the edge.

You think as he’s signing any laws into effect we could get him to throw us a bone as a mea culpa and make fireworks that go up in the sky legal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brute

Unwitting Accomplice
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2020
    Laurel
    You think as he’s signing any laws into effect we could get him to throw us a bone as a mea culpa and make fireworks that go up in the sky legal?

Oh man, don't tease me. Can't even have sparklers here in PG.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    My thinking is I kinda want Frosh to try shenanigans when this goes back. Come up with some convoluted way to try and side step so the court can come back with "You can't ban common use (military or civilian) guns. And that means no more NFA for you. Do you want to keep playing?"

But that's not gonna happen.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    No, officer, those aren't fireworks launching from my back yard in Bethesda. No sir-ee. Those are mosquito repellents.

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    No, officer, those aren't fireworks launching from my back yard in Bethesda. No sir-ee. Those are mosquito repellents.

Just tell the officer it was a couple of clean cut white teenagers wearing Abercrombie shorts, American eagle t shirts and pacific sun flip flops. They’ve been running through the neighborhoods launching fireworks.

Texasgrillchef

Oct 29, 2021
    Dallas, texas
    Does that make those laws now invalid ?

Yes and No.

I would not risk it and go out and get arrested for having a mag, or AW.

however IF you did.

Any lawyer worth his salt, would have your case “stayed in abeyance” in light of Bruen and awaiting final decisions of Bianchi v Frosh, Duncan v Bonta, ANJRPC v Platkin

The reason I would not carry a AW or a High capacity Mag yet, is that it would cost you an arrest on your record, and hurt your pocketbook in hiring a lawyer.

You would still eventually get the case dismissed, and maybe even the arrest record wiped, but it would still cost you many $$$$$$

Texasgrillchef

Oct 29, 2021
    Dallas, texas
    Do the various Courts of Appeal have any particular incentive to rush these reconsiderations? Anybody know?

The rush will come from the lawyers of Young, Duncan, Bianchi, and ANJRPC when they file a motion for a hearing, as well as a motion for the court to issue A ruling and mandate in their favor.

Those motions can’t be ignored by the court, and the court either has to grant those motions or deny those motions in a certain amount of time depending on the court rules for that circuit court.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Just tell the officer it was a couple of clean cut white teenagers wearing Abercrombie shorts, American eagle t shirts and pacific sun flip flops. They’ve been running through the neighborhoods launching fireworks.

My neighbor with the horses was the one who set the fireworks off officer. She has been trying to get me in trouble for years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom