• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    I'm just so happy all this is happening with Frosh at the helm - what an incompetent @$$
    I love watching his career's work of boning gun owners fall apart at the end of his tenure. I hope he feels empty and unsuccessful, as if his whole career has been a waste and loss. Fvck off you bastard

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    I love watching his career's work of boning gun owners fall apart at the end of his tenure. I hope he feels empty and unsuccessful, as if his whole career has been a waste and loss. Fvck off you bastard
    Not just fall apart one piece at a time, but fall apart nearly instantly the same way he rammed SB281 (Firearm Safety Act) down our throats. I love karma (and the SCOTUS).

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Well said.

This should give Frosh an idea of what happens if you drag your feet.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Do the various Courts of Appeal have any particular incentive to rush these reconsiderations? Anybody know?
    so these are considered wrong so we can do what we want until the Courts of Appeal come up with another? I do not see why we would have to keep status quo until. I guarantee that if status quo is moot then they will bust arsh to come up with something, opposite of if status quo was still there until they come up with something. They would slow roll it.

Deep Thought

Jan 27, 2013
    Columbia, MD
    Remember, Frosh thinks we're nuts!

How can we thank him for taking his oath of office to uphold our constitutional rights? Maybe sending a bunch of mini booklets on the constitution to his office might be a thankful gesture. He definitely deserves some token of our appreciation for his role in firmly establishing these rights.

How can we thank him for taking his oath of office to uphold our constitutional rights? Maybe sending a bunch of mini booklets on the constitution to his office might be a thankful gesture. He definitely deserves some token of our appreciation for his role in firmly establishing these rights.
    Liquor. MDS should send Frosh a case of rotgut, high octane liquor.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Not just fall apart one piece at a time, but fall apart nearly instantly the same way he rammed SB281 (Firearm Safety Act) down our throats. I love karma (and the SCOTUS).
    giphy.gif

Liquor. MDS should send Frosh a case of rotgut, high octane liquor.
    why let him anesthetize himself. FEEL THE BURN

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    I could have not said this more eloquently. :D

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Symbolic gesture for him to drown his sorrows.
    He can pay $75, submit 16 hours of alcoholism training, submit fingerprints, 3 references, and his employment information, then I will let him know in 90 days whether I will let him kiss my ass and drown his pain.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    I had the same thought. If Frosh hadn’t been so willing to lean forward and hold himself out as a sterling example, this may have taken a few more decades.

Attachments

• 20449F8D-2648-4842-B03B-D4AB39AFED5B.jpeg
      20449F8D-2648-4842-B03B-D4AB39AFED5B.jpeg
      23.4 KB · Views: 71

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo

2C9856FC-2583-44E1-B606-AEA0FD516696.jpeg

New shirt for Froshole. The new version of The Scarlet Letter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom