• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lalez

BANNED!!!
    Feb 27, 2019
    Russia
    If ya'll aren't listening to this fellow...maybe you ought to...just a data point. Mark Smith, constitutional lawyer and 2A supporter.

Yea tomorrow we will find out a lot. Also god bless the state of West Virginia. If they can win that case and the ATF/EPA can no longer make laws, that is a monumental victory

Goodbye dumb pistol brace rules for AR’s and AK pistols (every gun owner should have an AK SBR/Pistol, total awesomeness)

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Yea tomorrow we will find out a lot. Also god bless the state of West Virginia. If they can win that case and the ATF/EPA can no longer make laws, that is a monumental victory

Goodbye dumb pistol brace rules for AR’s and AK pistols (every gun owner should have an AK SBR/Pistol, total awesomeness)

Welp, if the AWB is repealed a REAL AK is the first thing I’m buying. I went to buy a pistol AK a few years ago and my FFL told me I could get a VSKA, so I did. It’s a great AK type gun, but I feel like I need the original.

Then I’ll look at a braced pistol AK, but I do really enjoy my fully stamped SBR and also my braced AR9, so the pistol AK would have to get in line, and that real AK would get all the loving for a while.

Like an HBAR, this is Maryland legal. The rules make no sense.

cfe11cd934960428a8dd0064507093c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lalez

BANNED!!!
    Feb 27, 2019
    Russia
    Welp, if the AWB is repealed a REAL AK is the first thing I’m buying. I went to buy a pistol AK a few years ago and my FFL told me I could get a VSKA, so I did. It’s a great AK type gun, but I feel like I need the original.

Then I’ll look at a braced pistol AK, but I do really enjoy my fully stamped SBR and also my braced AR9, so the pistol AK would have to get in line, and that real AK would get all the loving for a while.

Awesome. Yes they are a lot of fun.

I just picked up a Zastava M92 7.62 AK Pistol here in FL…with a CNC Warrior folding brace…..it’s the most fun gun that I currently own….not mine below but here it is with the CNC brace that folds

I can put this in a backpack, it’s ridiculous

5E8D9395-B32A-48F1-9C5E-DF3C81CF4340.jpeg

Reloader

Ultimate Member
    Oct 23, 2007
    Arnold, MD
    Awesome. Yes they are a lot of fun.

I just picked up a Zastava M92 7.62 AK Pistol here in FL…with a CNC Warrior folding brace…..it’s the most fun gun that I currently own….not mine below but here it is with the CNC brace that folds

I can put this in a backpack, it’s ridiculous

View attachment 370957
    At first I thought I was in the NYC CCW thread

Lalez

BANNED!!!
    Feb 27, 2019
    Russia
    At first I thought I was in the NYC CCW thread
    This is what they call in the “free states” a “truck gun”.

Or in my case, I got it for overall defense and SHTF scenario. I wanted something that shoots a rifle round, 30 round mag…..that can fit in a backpack in a pinch……the AK Pistol/SBR checks all those boxes

P.S just looked to see if this gun (Zastava M92 AK) is legal in Maryland….it is.

Highly highly recommend it

Last edited:

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015

Yeah, you and probably 20,000 other Marylanders. I’d be curious what the most commonly transferred “assault weapons” transferred would be. Probably AKs. Pencil barrel AR-15s would probably be next. M1As, MP5 clones would likely be next?

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

An M1A is top of my list

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    An M1A is top of my list
    A semi-auto SBR Vz61 is the top of my list. If the Hugh’s amendment ever gets stricken a full auto Vz61 is probably number 2 after an auto FCG for my ARs. 3rd only because of cost would be something in 5.56 that takes a belt (I’d say in 7.62x51, but I couldn’t afford to feed it more than once in a blue moon rip out a belt. A 5.56 I could feed at least twice as often!)

Realistically an AK in 7.62x39 would likely be first.

Well actually it would probably be a quality pencil/lightweight barrel for my ARs.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    An M1A is top of my list
    I’m sure you know that you can get one in 6.5 CM. It’s a damned good choice.

If you want to play with mine (in .308) for a weekend, I’m happy to lend it to you. Mine is on a Springfield receiver with a GI parts kit. Iron sights. Not kidding.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County

If you want to play with mine (in .308) for a weekend, I’m happy to lend it to you. Mine is on a Springfield receiver with a GI parts kit. Iron sights. Not kidding.
    I'd lean more towards a BM-59 than the M-1A. The BM-59 was the loving upgrade to the Garand that only the Italians could do correctly.
    https://www.guns.com/news/reviews/How-the-Beretta-BM-59-Upgraded-the-Classic-M1-Garand

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

That's a very generous offer! Thank you. I forgot about the 6.6 version. My brother just bought a Ruger Precision rifle in 6.5 CM and it's one accurate sweet shooting rifle

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    That's a very generous offer! Thank you. I forgot about the 6.6 version. My brother just bought a Ruger Precision rifle in 6.5 CM and it's one accurate sweet shooting rifle
    Norincos are also good to go

Similarly to the doc's offer if you want my Norinco you can try it out. Even if you're a dirty former realtor

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom