• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Awaiting opinion count (If my math is right)
    November - 1 (NY)
    December - 6 (Dobbs v Jackson - Abortion), (Carson v Makin)
    January - 4
    February - 7 (WV v EPA - Chevron overreach - similar to bump stock)
    March - 7
    April - 10 (Kennedy v Bremerton), (Biden v Texas)
    -----------------------

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    I took advantage of free training and classes at my PT job at an IP. I have a distinct feeling there is going to be a major run on people taking wear and carry classes in the near future.
    All I have to do now is submit the application.
    Gotcha. Had mine but got it right before they criminalized penalties. Let it go and then almost the next day they seems to give business owners unrestricted. Now I’m within three years of parole from this gulag so I’llsit in the sidelines.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Gotcha. Had mine but got it right before they criminalized penalties. Let it go and then almost the next day they seems to give business owners unrestricted. Now I’m within three years of parole from this gulag so I’llsit in the sidelines.
    Doctors can’t get unrestricted permits, though we can prescribe opioids from our phones, and opioids drive most of the violence. Never head of anyone robbing someone for their business license.

I’m sitting on my training class.

Last edited:

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Doctors can’t get unrestricted permits, though we can prescribe opioids from our phones, and opioids drive most of the violence. Never head of anyone robbing someone for their business license.

I’m sitting on my training class.
    Yeah at the time it was as a doctor and business owner but before they gave business owners unrestricted. Referencing the long standing posts of anyone and RD about cops, I wasn’t gonna risk meeting a cop having a bad day or just a general dick deciding I was carrying outside of my restrictions so I never did. Then I let it expire and almost within a month they gave business owners unrestricted status. Now we’ve sold and I’m an employee so…

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Yeah at the time it was as a doctor and business owner but before they gave business owners unrestricted. Referencing the long standing posts of anyone and RD about cops, I wasn’t gonna risk meeting a cop having a bad day or just a general dick deciding I was carrying outside of my restrictions so I never did. Then I let it expire and almost within a month they gave business owners unrestricted status. Now we’ve sold and I’m an employee so…
    Yep. My problem, too. I’m an employee. I let my last one expire. I took the 16 hour class recently. Waiting for SCOTUS. My application will go in the day they rule, if in our favor.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Even if Maryland goes shall issue tomorrow, the entire scheme is filled with both horseshit, and bullshiit.

The process barely stops short of an anal speculum exam, and that's probably not far off.

I wouldn't piss on Fat Larry if he were on fire.

I need more Old Crow, and Venezuelan Beaver Cheese.

Last edited:

Texasgrillchef

Oct 29, 2021
    Dallas, texas
    I would wait for the MSI case on the shall issue to clear before applying.

However, They arent going to be prepared for the flood of applications coming after both cases NYSPRA and MSI clear.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

However, They arent going to be prepared for the flood of applications coming after both cases NYSPRA and MSI clear.
    I won’t. I’m already pissed at the stupidity of seeing a business license as more of a “good and substantial reason” than carrying around the drugs people are shooting each other over. I’ll send my application in the day this is decided.

miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    I'm not sure the flood gates will burst open with people wanting training and applying. I think Maryland has been beaten up for a long time about it and the majority don't think about it. I do think the people who pay attention to this sort of thing will jump on the chance and then encourage others.

That being said I think it is a good idea to get the training since it's good for a few years and should be filled with good info. I wish we could have a thread or sticky where instructors could post their info so everyone interested could see The Who where how much etc. for instructors in their area.

TD

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates

I agree. You can fill out the application online and save it and be ready to hit send the day Frosh caves. Training is valid for 2 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom