• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Even the justices the dissented in Bruen have to see the open insurrection of the inferior courts and be concerned with the rule of law not being followed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    How could a reversal of the Bruen decision play out?
    Would MD let permits go until they expire and no longer renewable or revoke on day 1?

Sorry! Go directly to jail, do not pass go!

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    Even the justices the dissented in Bruen have to see the open insurrection of the inferior courts and be concerned with the rule of law not being followed.

The anti COTUS justices are probably not only ok with it , they are probably telling them they will support them. Upto and maybe including Roberts.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    I still don't know why there's any controversy about bans on privately owned buildings or land. The courts should strike them down on their face as it is the owner's call.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    I still don't know why there's any controversy about bans on privately owned buildings or land. The courts should strike them down on their face as it is the owner's call.
    There's controversy because rich antis still don't want carry, or private possession, anywhere. The "Vampire Rule" was/is one of their key tools to achieve that, and they can afford to pay for the attorneys, media, and politicians who keep pushing for it.

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    There's controversy because rich antis still don't want carry, or private possession, anywhere. The "Vampire Rule" was/is one of their key tools to achieve that, and they can afford to pay for the attorneys, media, and politicians who keep pushing for it.

They’re not paying, the tax payers are. Which is why the state always has unlimited funds and wants to keep pushing for discovery and experts.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    They’re not paying, the tax payers are. Which is why the state always has unlimited funds and wants to keep pushing for discovery and experts.

Interestingly when it comes to discovery and experts, when the state passes these laws, that stuff isn't in the legislative record. All the cases that I've seen (when the state gets posed the question), is basically there is nothing in the legislative record.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom