• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • euler357

Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Odenton, Marylandistan
    We have a couple of spaces available for an NRA Instructor Pistol Shooting Course on 10/7 and 10/16.

You need to have completed an NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Course or arrange for Dwight to get you into one of his classes to sign up.

Please contact Dwight ( dwight (at) bluegriffinconsultingllc (dot) com ) to sign up.

https://www.bluegriffinconsultingllc.com/

Michael S

Nov 6, 2012
    Towson
    Question, what are the costs for the courses. I looked on your website and did not see any pricing. I have thought about doing one for a while. But just curious about the expense.

euler357

Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Odenton, Marylandistan
    Hi,

Dwight at Blue Griffin is handling the scheduling and the pricing for these. I'm not publishing the cost because he has special pricing depending on how many classes you are interested in (do you need basic pistol, BIT, or just the NRA Instructor course). He is the instructor for the basic shooting classes, MD W&C, HQL, etc. and I do the instructor classes. Please just send Dwight an email and he can follow up with you. You can also email me ckc (at) accuforge (dot) com if you have questions specifically about the course content and/or materials.

Please contact Dwight ( dwight (at) bluegriffinconsultingllc (dot) com ) to sign up.

https://www.bluegriffinconsultingllc.com/

Thanks,
    Chris

euler357

Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Odenton, Marylandistan
    If you have any proof that you completed Basic Pistol in the past, you won't need to take it again. You will need the BIT (Basic Instructor Training) + NRA Instructor Pistol Shooting course.

According to MDSP, you need an instructor certification from a Nationally Recognized Organization to get QHIC (W&C). This is completely up to MDSP and out of my hands though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom