NRA course cancelled, but Md Renewal Added!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    Hello to everyone,

Due to a lack of enrollment by the published deadline the Feb 17th NRA Defensive Pistol course is cancelled. Deadlines are in place to ensure materials can be ordered and purchased, assistant instructors can be hired, and range usage can be organized. I am surprised so few registered since so many stated they wanted to take this course.

Since the Feb 17th date is now open, I am willing to offer a Md Handgun Permit Renewal Course on the same date and time. The renewal training is good for two years so if your permit expires before February of 2026 this course will take care of the training requirement. The renewal course is a one day, 8-hour course. This will be a fast turnaround and seats are limited so don’t hesitate. email me at miles71@comcast.net for registration information.

Other important Dates for training so far in 2024:
    Feb 17, 2024 – Md Handgun Wear and Carry Permit Renewal 8 hours 9am-5pm 150.00
    Feb 27, 2024 – US Lawshield Legal Seminar on Pa Law https://uslawshield.my.salesforce-sites.com/pmtx/evt__QuickEvent?id=a2z6e00000cY1LT to register
    March 9-10 – Md Handgun Wear and Carry Permit Course (Initial) 16 hours 2 days 9am-4pm 275.00
    March 12 - US Lawshield Legal Seminar on Md Law https://uslawshield.my.salesforce-sites.com/pmtx/evt__QuickEvent?id=a2z6e00000cY1Ld to register
    April 13-14 - Md Handgun Wear and Carry Permit Course (Initial) 16 hours 2 days 9am-4pm 275.00
    May 18-19 - Md Handgun Wear and Carry Permit Course (Initial) 16 hours 2 days 9am-4pm 275.00
    TD

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I have had several NRA classes like that, including NRA Instructor classes/BIT. Very discouraging.
    I'm sure it is a combination of things, but I wonder which is the dominating factor. Decreasing excitement about Bruen, shrinking economy, more choices of activity post-COVID or something else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom