• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    I haven't given whole reds since August, but as a platelets donor, I'm not on track to give whole blood again until the year is over. In fact, I'm waiting my turn at the Glen Burnie Red Cross Donor Center right now.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I haven't given whole reds since August, but as a platelets donor, I'm not on track to give whole blood again until the year is over. In fact, I'm waiting my turn at the Glen Burnie Red Cross Donor Center right now.
    When you say "whole reds since August", do you mean a regular blood donation or a double red cell donation?

I'm not understanding where you're saying that you can't donate whole blood until the year is over because you're a platelet donor. I donate blood pretty close to every 56 days and try to donate platelets between the blood donations. Sorry for my ignorance.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    BLOOD DRIVE KARMA

A gracious benefactor has donated some karma for the Blood Drive on the 20th.

For any MDS member who shows up to donate blood, they will receive an official MDS window decal!
    Please identify yourself to the registration people and they will direct you to me. I would like to “log you in” so that you can be properly recognized after the drive.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    This drive took in 36 pints of blood. We were hoping for 50.
    If any MDS Members came and donated, please let me know so I can get a sticker out to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom