Not quite sure where to post this Strelok Plus ballistics software.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BFMIN

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I know Amazon has caved & so have some others but does anyone know of a CURRENT as of today 3/24 place to download this app.
    I get several leads but one at a time they block in all sorts of creative ways.

Last edited:

BFMIN

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2010
    Eastern shore
    A lot of it has been blocked recently. Part of the Russian sanctions from the White house.
    Its origin is Russia & there's an accusation that End users are operating in The Ukraine with it.

BFMIN

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Yes, this is the opening page currently.

Strelok Pro​

Ballistic calculator for Android​

So Strelok Pro removed by Google from Play Store.​

Do not delete it and do not change the phone. Just use the program until better times come...​

Note: I have no access to Google accounts, user emails, transactions, home addresses, bank cards etc. Only software store has.​

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Yes, this is the opening page currently.

Strelok Pro​

Ballistic calculator for Android​

So Strelok Pro removed by Google from Play Store.​

Do not delete it and do not change the phone. Just use the program until better times come...​

Note: I have no access to Google accounts, user emails, transactions, home addresses, bank cards etc. Only software store has.​
    That sucks, I need to get a new phone in the next 2 weeks, and I’m sure I’ll need to download a new version of that app. Luckily I also use Hornady 4DOF, I’m just not sure I have all my rifle profiles setup in both programs. I should fix that this weekend, to be safe.

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    At least for Android, the app can still be downloaded and installed. Just gotta do it manually.
    Transferring data might require an app that allows you access to the OS files.

BFMIN

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2010
    Eastern shore
    "At least for Android, the app can still be downloaded and installed. Just gotta do it manually."
    Can you expand on that a little?
    How, from where?

BFMIN

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Thanks I'm off to "give it a lash"!
    Well something downloaded! It seems to be the free version stelok, (non pro?)
    I get a data screen & an error message "This app does not have sufficient permissions"
    Then there's a link to the same Strelok pro page that bombed a couple of days ago?
    Trying to reopen the app I get a blank black screen & there's no shortcut!?
    Hmm trying again & it upgraded.
    Stay tuned.

Last edited:

BFMIN

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Its Working! Thanks! It seems to be the free non-pro version, but that will probably do me anyway & maybe I can upgrade after all the fuss dies down if I need to.

:bowdown:

Last edited:

BFMIN

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Yep, its working Its probably all I'll need as I run FlashTek's "Modern Ballistics" on the desktop for all the "what if experiments" & this will be used for confirmation on the range mainly.
    If the politics (boo hiss) gets sorted I can upgrade presumably.

Last edited:

BFMIN

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2010
    Eastern shore
    One nice thing with "Modern Ballistics" is it gives you the option for a couple of different types of Iron sights! A lot of external ballistics assume a scope & so don't.
    I have a couple on MilSurp "match rifles" that have target Irons & that's one use for the ballistics app.
    DSCF0352.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom