• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnsopi

Feb 8, 2018
    If you have a FL non -resident permit is there any reason to get a 2nd as long as you dont carry in PA DE is covered.

diesel9565

Feb 21, 2016
    Pasadena
    If you get a New Hampshire non-resident permit, you can carry in PA also. Its a simple 1 page application that you mail in with a check for $100 and when approved they mail you your permit. No training requirements, no fingerprints, no pictures. Very easy.

GlocksAndPatriots

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 29, 2016
    I've had FL for years, and just moved to Florida. It's nice to see all of the new states turn from "red" to "blue" on usacarry :)

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Pa is most imeadate reason. But there are a handfull of other reasons .

Staggered expirations, if you have brain fade on a renewal, the other is still there .

Various state periodically have urination contests and drop and re-add recognition for each other. More frequent out west than east coast.

Some of us will remove a fat wallet, and put on seat, wherever for comfortable driving . If you pop out of car wearing gun , without grabbing wallet ... I carry smaller holder with just critical ID , and the rest in larger wallet with bank cards, Insurance, etc , etc . A Permit in each will cover most possibilities.

A Permit from that actual state is more explicitly covered by GFSZA . For many Md'ers that frequently are in Va , a non res Va is option.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I've had FL for years, and just moved to Florida. It's nice to see all of the new states turn from "red" to "blue" on usacarry :)

I too had Florida when my son was attending Embry Riddle in Daytona Beach. Now all I have is the NH permit. Suits me better and less of a hassle to renew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom