• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Went to the "Fossil and Mineral Show" at the showplace arena and spoke with an MNCPPC employee about the cancelled gun show, he spewed some BS that "that tragedy in Newtown has really changed things." so I told him those criminals who cancelled the show should be punished.
    One of the vendors told me a lot of people showed up during the day for the gun show not knowing it was cancelled and they were pretty angry. Apparently PG county and the MNCPPC lost way more than $15,000 in revenue by cancelling the gun show. The idiocy of gunphobes never ceases to amaze me.

Deep Thought

Jan 27, 2013
    Columbia, MD
    seems like its forever now..

just heard this on the radio while picking up a lunch.

http://www.wtop.com/41/3227957/All-gun-shows-halted-in-Maryland-county

Sigh.. Canceling because of potential legislation seems a bit folly. That'd be like Customs saying visitors can't enter the country because of potential immigration reform legislation.

It's ridiculous to make rash decisions based on completely unknown variables. I'm sure this is just a cover for the real reason - anti 2A mindset.

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    this pisses me off, i loved that show, ive been going to it for years, its not the biggest or best show around, but its close to me, there are great vendors, great jerky, and a slow gun show was always a good way to spend an afternoon.

my brothers scout troop sold candy at that show for a while in the past, ive bought a ton guns there, i will be really sad to see it go.

i hope they can find a close by location to replace it,

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Imetthevarmit

Latest threads

Top Bottom