• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    Definitiely the stickers will work. Just make sure its the kind that has pictures where you see it and know what it means without necessarily having to read words. Whatever that's called; should work real good.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    In the past I was promoting that the Metro system be patrolled by the local jurisdictions. Just as DC has the Harbor Patrol, each jurisdiction should have a Transit Patrol.

I can give plenty of examples of why.
    No question the public will be safer.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    In the past I was promoting that the Metro system be patrolled by the local jurisdictions. Just as DC has the Harbor Patrol, each jurisdiction should have a Transit Patrol.

I can give plenty of examples of why.
    No question the public will be safer.
    Don't 'they' already have a 'Metro Transit Police' for that?? That could go in all the jurisdictions metro was in.

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Don't 'they' already have a 'Metro Transit Police' for that?? That could go in all the jurisdictions metro was in.
    They do, but I don't think it is an efficient use of manpower. I have had plenty of circumstances working with the officers. Most are fantastic. They are well trained. The force is small for what they cover.
    After the ruling by Judge Roberts, now known as Chief Justice Roberts dealing with the arrest of a kid eating popcorn on a train, I believe the public feed pushback has stiffled law enforcement.
    (Judge Roberts agreed the arrest was lawful.)
    With DC now not charging to ride the trains and the police not able to enforce fare evasion in the outlying counties, let the counties deal with the crime.

brianns

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Montgomery County
    They do, but I don't think it is an efficient use of manpower. I have had plenty of circumstances working with the officers. Most are fantastic. They are well trained. The force is small for what they cover.
    After the ruling by Judge Roberts, now known as Chief Justice Roberts dealing with the arrest of a kid eating popcorn on a train, I believe the public feed pushback has stiffled law enforcement.
    (Judge Roberts agreed the arrest was lawful.)
    With DC now not charging to ride the trains and the police not able to enforce fare evasion in the outlying counties, let the counties deal with the crime.
    Yeah. I really see it as an extension of the defund the police and anti-police culture.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    DC needs a dirt bike track and midnight basketball

*****Hmmm.

They need a dirt track in a big oval around midnight basketball played in the center, with a training program for kids to learn how to properly maintain the motorcycles so the original owners investment in them isn't completely wasted after they have been stolen from them. Perhaps also tutoring on site for SAT/ACT prep as well...

Also, universal picture signs showing that this new area, paid for with our tax dollar investment, is not only a gun free zone, but also a violence and drug free zone, where all kids are welcome, even the smart ones just trying to do their math homework, who aren't good enough to be professional basketball players, or other pro athlete - and will just have to be satisfied with going into a STEM field because they can't do something better like their peers.

I've heard worse plans, but I think it was in another thread here on MDS regarding a new speaker of the house... :rolleyes:

Couple of pics: rendition of the proposed (if it happens) dirt track - basketball would be in the middle of course and have multiple courts and nice lighting for midnight play, father/son rides and games, etc.. 2nd pic is how things worked back in the old days I guess, before we stamped out racism like we have done today. We have come a LONG way since the days when *even* the photos were only black and white... :eek:

They made the riders wear shirts with their ethnic background (Indian in this case..) from the looks of it too...:shocked4: Segregated motorcycles as well, apparently.. Crazy I know. No way that flies today, and it shouldn't!!!

Yup.. Only way this really works out, is if they put a CrossFit gym in there somewhere.. But, I'm kinda prejudicial about that since I do CrossFit myself... (Dunno if I ever mentioned it here on this forum..)

basket.jpg

indian fans.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom