• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    You have a suppressor on it? Maybe I should try that. :beer: Still thinking of the dot scope since it seems that giant adjustable rear sight should have plenty of room for one if removed.
    I often shoot it suppressed. Fantastic suppressor host. I’ve yet to play with a RDS, but have a couple of slides with the appropriate cuts. That may be the way to go.

gungate

NRA Patron Member
    Apr 5, 2012
    Damascus. MD
    I often shoot it suppressed. Fantastic suppressor host. I’ve yet to play with a RDS, but have a couple of slides with the appropriate cuts. That may be the way to go.

Oh never thought about a new slide that might be a good solution for multiple configurations. I bet that is super expensive though!

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    No money for Heckler and Koch... :(
    I bought a USP off a member here a few months ago. I had one a long, long time ago and didn't care for it. I traded it off and got the worst end if the deal. I always said if I had a chance to give one another try, I would.

I still don't see what the hype is about. I wish I knew a friend of mine had one. I would have borrowed his, figured out I still don't like them and saved the money.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I bought a USP off a member here a few months ago. I had one a long, long time ago and didn't care for it. I traded it off and got the worst end if the deal. I always said if I had a chance to give one another try, I would.

I still don't see what the hype is about. I wish I knew a friend of mine had one. I would have borrowed his, figured out I still don't like them and saved the money.
    They, to me, are like Mercedes-Benz. Built very well, but in the grande German style, unnecessarily over built, and you pay for that. They make really nice firearms and I think everybody should have a couple in their collection.
    That's just my over simplistic view. Not a hater. Just can't rationalize spending the money, given my meager finances.
    I can shoot a Glock just fine and I can build a carbine that will run, rain or shine.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    They, to me, are like Mercedes-Benz. Built very well, but in the grande German style, unnecessarily over built, and you pay for that. They make really nice firearms and I think everybody should have a couple in their collection.
    That's just my over simplistic view. Not a hater. Just can't rationalize spending the money, given my meager finances.
    I can shoot a Glock just fine and I can build a carbine that will run, rain or shine.
    Pretty much my take on it as well. I took their USP and MP5 armorers course years ago for a job I was trying to get and over engineered is an understatement.

My Glocks shoot just as good as the USP does and I can service it much easier. I think the USP triggers suck balls. I was going down the rabbit hole of aftermarket parts and sending it out to have trigger work done to it and finally just put it away. It'd be a bunch of money for something that I am not gonna wind up shooting anyway.

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    Pretty much my take on it as well. I took their USP and MP5 armorers course years ago for a job I was trying to get and over engineered is an understatement.

My Glocks shoot just as good as the USP does and I can service it much easier. I think the USP triggers suck balls. I was going down the rabbit hole of aftermarket parts and sending it out to have trigger work done to it and finally just put it away. It'd be a bunch of money for something that I am not gonna wind up shooting anyway.

Yeah, people really seem to get into tuning the LEM trigger to feel more like a striker fire? Sorta puzzling. I won't dismiss it until I've shot one of the tuned ones though.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I have an HK 45CT. It is my EDC

I have a Silencerco Osprey 45.

As mentioned, both fun to shoot
    7F8ACDB7-82D1-44A7-8F36-3F868DECE6AF.jpeg

Last edited:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I have to be honest, I love the USP. Mine is a well used LE trade from Lou45 (initially purchased by another MDS member) and smooth as butter in every way.

9139608D-3142-4FA4-9509-8D19C38D16E5.jpeg

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    Starting to really love HK. Got a VP9 Tactical for a suppressor host and a MK23 for the same reason. Both amazing guns. I mean, the MK23 is a bit ridiculous by today's standards. But it's very cool and VERY easy to shoot well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom