• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jusaduffr

Jan 15, 2013
    Lancaster, PA
    On way to LANCO, stopped by Trops and picked up my one allotted brick of 22lr. I could have gotten another box because I had the wife with me, but didn't need it. Not too much on the reloading side and didn't see any 223/556. Bunch of shotgun shells, .308. Then went to LANCO to pick up lowers.

Figured since we were up that way to stop at BPS-Harrisburg. Nice place. Nothing really on reload side. They had WWB 223 and 556 at the counter.

Then decided to take a detour to Shyda's on way to Cabela's. They had most powders and CCI LRP. And 50% off all camo and orange gear, and 40% off Under Armour, and I think 30% off all Carhartt. They had some .45 ACP 230. I didn't see too much else of what I was looking for.

Once at Cabela's, I grabbed a number, did paperwork, and after a two hour wait, got my XDm 4.5 .45. They were out of most reload stuff, but had CCI LPP. They were out of the usual 22lr, 9mm, and 223/556. They did have 308, x54r, and some "00", plus some others I cannot remember.

fishbait

Mar 14, 2013
    Montgomery County
    Might have crossed paths with you somewhere along the way. Another board member and I went on a similar road trip. I picked up a box of the LPP at Cabelas, some reloading supplies and 3 boxes of 223 at Dicks near Harrisburg. Our big find was at BPS, where we both picked up our limit of Federal 22lr in the 525 box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JonWayneCampbell

Latest threads

Top Bottom