• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gatornick

Apr 6, 2013
    I am working out of state this week, so I went to an auction last night to kill some time and came home with this beauty. The auction was a sporting goods auction where they sell new stuff that are customer returns or display models. So I took a chance at $7.50 on a box that I thought was a seat to hold a baby on the back of a bicycle. Turns out the box had no baby seat, but it was full of random stuff. Best part was this was in the bottom of the box. The tag says it is defective because it is shaky. I have checked it out thoroughly, and it is perfect! I also looked up Leupolds warranty and it has a lifetime warranty even if you aren't the original purchaser, so either way I got a nice scope. It is a VX-1 3-9x50mm. Not their top of the line, but pretty sweet for 7 bucks. I have been looking into getting into hunting, so this is a good start I think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      49.7 KB · Views: 246

gatornick

Apr 6, 2013
    Well I spent all last night researching new rifles. I think this box might end up costing me a lot more than 7.50.

1obxnut

Aug 21, 2013
    Silver Spring, MoCo
    Damn good score on that scope:thumbsup:..even if it had a tag stating defective..send it in. Leupold has lifetime warranty on all their scopes no matter how old(that box looks like the current run)..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Imetthevarmit

Latest threads

Top Bottom