• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fargo007

Mar 1, 2011
    NHRPC.ORG

0830 START

CARBINE, PRECISION AND DMR invited.

Carbine - 100 rounds in stacked mags, 10 pistol in stacked mags. Precision/DMR - 55 rounds

$20 members, $30 guests.

Online registration required:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFFCNHVzR3hVcHhiM1RzczNtX09vNUE6MQ

Precision will be running, and will have a long range CoF with steel, pop-ups and movers from 200 to 600Y.

For July's match we will be shooting a dual course of fire for Carbine. There will be some movers and pop-ups to start it off at 200Y, and then the carbine shooters will repair to the 25/50 range to shoot the NJSP CQB Entry firearm Q-Course.

The Q-Course is fired on an IDPA target at distances from 3 yards to 50 yards, and is a very good test of overall carbine skill, featuring fast close-up work, support side shooting, use of cover, position changes, and handling skills. It is not intimidating at all if you are a newer shooter. It is fired in sticks of 6 shooters at a time. Each shooting exercise is conducted by one shooter at a time, and the score is a factor of your accuracy plus the time required.

There will be a centerfire pistol transition drill included. Bring 10 rounds, strong side holster required. A drop leg holster is fine but cross draws, shoulder or chest rig setups are a no-go. If you do not have the proper equipment you will not be permitted shoot this portion of the CoF.

We will score these divisions for Carbine:

Ladies division (by popular demand - any sights)
    Irons
    Red Dot
    Magnified Optic

This is a great one to bring out SBR's and Kalashnikov's as well. NFA Suppressors and SBR's may be used.

––Fargo007

JamesBailey

Form Factor'ed!
    Jan 28, 2010
    Arlington VA
    Will be in UT for this one.

I was up in New Holland for first time a few weeks ago (for their Mog Mile carbine run!) and its a great facility plus folks are top notch. Its a bit of a long drive for me, but Freddy and crew make these matches really good. I hope to do some more shooting at New Holland in near future :thumbsup:

anthonyjhallen

May 16, 2011
    APG
    I will have to withdraw my registration. I told a buddy of mine we would shoot at York this month and both matches are on the same day.

E-mail sent to Freddy

Sorry about the confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom