• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Except MD isnt one of them. Seems everyone but MSI always forgets about lil ol MD
    A very good reason for Maryland Gun Owners to support Maryland Shall Issue (MSI)!

If you are not a member JOIN. Already a member then recruit your neighbor or gun buddy to join. Also donate to the litigation fund because lawsuits aren't cheep!

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=AV9BENPTZCKEU&ssrt=1685581168704

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    A very good reason for Maryland Gun Owners to support Maryland Shall Issue (MSI)!

If you are not a member JOIN. Already a member then recruit your neighbor or gun buddy to join. Also donate to the litigation fund because lawsuits aren't cheep!

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=AV9BENPTZCKEU&ssrt=1685581168704
    This.

The missus and I are in the initial stages of considering a move a few miles west across the Potomac to get out the eff of MD. Retaining MSI membership and will keep contributing regardless.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    This.

The missus and I are in the initial stages of considering a move a few miles west across the Potomac to get out the eff of MD. Retaining MSI membership and will keep contributing regardless.

Things are really heating up at the Supreme Court level.

If this keeps up, and they shut the F down in ATF an make MD eat their dumbass anti legislation, I might stay here and enjoy the process.

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    Things are really heating up at the Supreme Court level.

If this keeps up, and they shut the F down in ATF an make MD eat their dumbass anti legislation, I might stay here and enjoy the process.
    Ahh-- from your keyboard to God's eyes good sir

KingClown

SOmething Witty
    Jul 29, 2020
    Deep Blue MD

I am already a member

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    SO Maryland there still is no relief

21-902 BIANCHI, DOMINIC, ET AL. V. FROSH, ATT'Y GEN. OF MD, ET AL. The petition for a writ of certiorari is granted. The judgment is vacated, and the case is remanded to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit for further consideration in light of New York State Rifle & Pistol Assn., Inc. v. Bruen, 597 U. S. ___ (2022).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom