Nexbelt Brand "Appendix Carry" Ratchet Belt in stock.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Interesting, I can't seem to picture on my head how they would break there? 6 o'clock position?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Interesting, I can't seem to picture on my head how they would break there? 6 o'clock position?

6 O’Clock Carry, BFR in .45/70

Attachments

• 7EFB29BE-257C-4AEA-9BE5-53CA01128C75.jpg
      7EFB29BE-257C-4AEA-9BE5-53CA01128C75.jpg
      15.6 KB · Views: 307

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Nexbelt Brand "Appendix Carry" Ratchet Belt in stock.

Honestly these belts have had an easy life. G48 @ 3:00. They reached out to me yesterday and are sending me their new appendix carry belt.
    Carpal tunnel surgery soon so ordering a left handed Vedder. And a 45-70! :)

Last edited:

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Still looking for a replacement belt

Been at it for a long time. I'm a traditionalist when it comes to a regular leather belt and buckle. Been wanting to try something new.

I just can't pull the trigger on the Nexbelt. I keep trying but I can't. I really don't trust that plastic inlay for the ratcheting system. I saw one review where it cracked from use.

Still looking for a replacement belt.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I’ve been wearing a Nexbelt since last April or May and love it. Makes carry easy peasy. Good, sturdy belt and the ease of adjustment cannot be beat.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Been at it for a long time. I'm a traditionalist when it comes to a regular leather belt and buckle. Been wanting to try something new.

I just can't pull the trigger on the Nexbelt. I keep trying but I can't. I really don't trust that plastic inlay for the ratcheting system. I saw one review where it cracked from use.

I love my Magpul leather/kydex ? belt.

I think my third Nexbelt is about to break, I’m a thin guy and it seems to press in toward my back bone and give way. It has to be some cheap plastic rather than a material one would use to last very long. They don’t question me they just send more …

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore

I’ve been wearing mine (nexbelt) every day for almost 15 months now. No issues. I will buy another for sure.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    I’m a year in now on their competitor’s belts- Kore belts. I’ve transitioned every belt I own now to them- whether or not carrying just because of how well they work, honestly better than any other belt I’ve owned. I can do appendix in their small buckled belt just fine as well, the biggest issue with appendix carry is the holster, I’ve only found one maker that works perfectly for me that way- Tier 1 Concealed which are amazing holsters in all positions for comfort.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    No problem with Nexbelt. My poor leather belts are languising, unworn.

Public service announcement: be sure you know how to operate the latch before you put it on. Otherwise the only option is making it tighter.

Don't ask.

Thank you.

Homesick Texan

Dec 15, 2012
    Middle TN
    No problem with Nexbelt. My poor leather belts are languising, unworn.

Public service announcement: be sure you know how to operate the latch before you put it on. Otherwise the only option is making it tighter.

Don't ask.

Thank you.

Yep, wish I would have known that last year when I bought my first one. They are great belts. I got mine from WPS.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Yeah, don’t get me wrong, I love the ratchet idea and now have Four of them.

I have worked with many types of materials and believe the strength of the belt would benefit from a better core but the web type belts are strong enough without the core, sans stiffness for support. Now my thinner dress belt with core I will handle with kid gloves.

Three of the horses I ride are for a professional photographer, they are at a farm where I ride with a model quite often. They were doing a shoot and needed my black belt …. So here’s this beautiful girl wrestling trying to get this belt off as it continually gets tighter LOL so yeah, I had to help, while holding a horse , hilarious!

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    We’ll, against the wishes of that little voice inside of me… I decided to purchase and try out a Nexbelt from Amazon yesterday. Should be here today. I hope it’s what y’all made it out be.

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    We’ll, against the wishes of that little voice inside of me… I decided to purchase and try out a Nexbelt from Amazon yesterday. Should be here today. I hope it’s what y’all made it out be.

I'll be curious to hear your opinion. I bought Kore a few years ago.I thought they were great and than I bought Nexbelt a couple of months ago. Better materials, better construction...overall just a better belt. I also bought a dress belt for my suit wearing days. I'm completely sold on it.

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012

That's what Amazon Prime is for - if you don't like something - send it back.

willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    Well here it is. Got the black one with the slightly oval/rectangular buckle. Going to size it in a bit and check it out.

IMG-0731.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom