• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    Don't seem to be able to access the marketplace from tapatalk. I know I'm logged in since I can access the WC.

Seems fine from desktop.

Any ideas?

Tapatalk error message is "need valid forum ID".

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    More of a question than an error, but is it possible to view all of your posts in a specific thread? With the old S/W you could view a list of your posts.

As far as I can tell, with the new S/W it only tells you how many times you posted in a thread.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    This should work.

1674146733378.png

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    What happened to Search?

It was working quite nicely with Threadloom, but now it takes several pages to find the results that would have come up on the first.
    Came here to post that search is not working. Tried to “search everywhere” “Dow 26,000” and got no results.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    When quoting in dark mode, the quoted text box has a white background and white text. It posts correctly but its extremely difficult to strip out stuff you don't need to quote.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Jan 19, 2016
    North Texas
    Has the site rebooted or something? Twice this week on home computer and once on my phone I've had to log back in
    no, let me check the server reports though to make sure. it may have due to this new elastisearch issue.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    When quoting in dark mode, the quoted text box has a white background and white text. It posts correctly but its extremely difficult to strip out stuff you don't need to quote.
    Is this issue being addressed? This is what people see in dark mode.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
      Capture.JPG
      33.7 KB · Views: 82

Sirex