• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    This problem started today. I can’t change anything about the text. I can’t choose emojis, either. All choices grayed out. I looked at settings, but couldn’t find anything.
    The same thing happened to me at one point. I closed and reopened the page. It reset.

Also on a few posts… the post was not showing as posted. I opened a new page and it was posted. But the original page was still sitting there like it was trying to post. That happened on both the computer and the cellphone.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Preview mode - Note the right corner Preview is in red, and everything else is grayed out.
    previewmode.JPG

Edit Mode:

editmode.JPG

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Can't really see a pattern to it, but the SW really seems to have a hard time remembering where you leave off in a thread.
    I believe I've seen the pattern. Looked to me like the old software looked up that value in the database behind the scenes, based on your logged-in user account. The new software (best guess, here) of course checks to see if you're logged in, but seems to use a cookie or some other device/browser-related marker to index your progress on threads. Because if I switch between my logged-in desktop browser and my logged-in phone browser, I am pretty much always launched to the opening post on a thread, with no apparent awareness of my most recently visit spot. This is very consistent. If I stay on the same browser/device, it works pretty well.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Anyone else seeing an AGC ad on the right hand side under the forum stats. I thought we were not supposed to see ads as a member or supporting member.

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    I am trying to buy a pistol in the classifieds. However, when I hit the buy it now button, all it does is open a conversation window and the gun stays for sale.
    same thing happened to me. i did end up buying the gun from the member, but the ad remained up during our conversation to coordinate location to pickup.

now i can't find out how to leave positive feedback from this transaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom