• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USAF05

Just one more gun...
    Sep 26, 2022
    Andrews AF
    Hello all,

New to the forum, but not to MD. Born and raised here before joining the AF and traveling around the world for 17 years. Spent 12 years of my career on and off in Utah (second home now) where I started carrying both openly and concealed. Crazy how much of a difference there is from here to there as far as laws go. Anyway, once I retire, I'll be heading back out of here back to UT to live out my days in 2A peace. Looking forward to learning here and adding value where I can.

ThisOrThat

Aug 6, 2020
    Hello all,

New to the forum, but not to MD. Born and raised here before joining the AF and traveling around the world for 17 years. Spent 12 years of my career on and off in Utah (second home now) where I started carrying both openly and concealed. Crazy how much of a difference there is from here to there as far as laws go. Anyway, once I retire, I'll be heading back out of here back to UT to live out my days in 2A peace. Looking forward to learning here and adding value where I can.
    Welcome! :)

USAF05

Just one more gun...
    Sep 26, 2022
    Andrews AF

cyberalex

MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2022
    Federalsburg, Maryland
    Hello all,

Greetings from Federalsburg, Maryland. Thank you for your service.

Darthargel01

Aug 31, 2022
    Indianhead, MD
    Hello all,

Welcome from Charles Co

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom