• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dagoose383

Oct 4, 2022
    Port Republic
    Thanks for the add!

As it says in the title I’m down in Southern Maryland and am somewhat new-ish to shooting. Growing up I was always into target shooting with air rifles and pistols, but I never really went any further with it. I had always meant to get my HQL, but I already had an expensive hobby (golf) and that took all of my “fun money.”

With the relaxed CCW requirements I decided it was finally time to add another hobby and am patiently awaiting my approval (8/26 application accepted date).

I found the site while trying to learn as much as I could and realized that tapping into the knowledge base on this forum would probably save me a lot of stress scouring the internet.

Looking forward to learning as much as I can from everyone!

rrrenyer071

MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2020
    University Park, MD
    Thanks for the add!

As it says in the title I’m down in Southern Maryland and am somewhat new-ish to shooting. Growing up I was always into target shooting with air rifles and pistols, but I never really went any further with it. I had always meant to get my HQL, but I already had an expensive hobby (golf) and that took all of my “fun money.”

With the relaxed CCW requirements I decided it was finally time to add another hobby and am patiently awaiting my approval (8/26 application accepted date).

I found the site while trying to learn as much as I could and realized that tapping into the knowledge base on this forum would probably save me a lot of stress scouring the internet.

Welcome! Lots of good info and banter to be found here!

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Welcome !!! golf and guns not a bad combo. Once your approved don't forget to get your free HQL.

Mrs Biggfoot looks at a golf course . and thinks what a nice horse paddock it could have made .

I think it would have been a nice place for IHMSA .

Opps , and a big Welcome ! to Dagoose383 !

Is that a tribute to low deck , big block Mopar ?

Last edited:

cyberalex

MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2022
    Federalsburg, Maryland
    Thanks for the add!

Greetings from Federalsburg, Maryland.

dagoose383

Oct 4, 2022
    Port Republic
    Appreciate the warm welcome and glad to see one other golfers and even a familiar name too!

Looking forward to even more chats with everybody and hopefully some tee times in the future!

Darthargel01

Aug 31, 2022
    Indianhead, MD
    Thanks for the add!

Welcome from a fellow SoMD'er in Charles Co. I used to live in HI and guns and golf used to be my thing until I moved back to the mainland and golf is not as cheap as it was in the old state. So my clubs has been inactive for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom