• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    I have been using pocket holsters for a while now. I have tried several IWB holsters of many styles of which I have made myself. None of which were very comfortable. The draw back with a pocket holster it takes up a pocket and takes longer to access. I always had an issue with printing with a IWB holster. For the past year I have been losing weight after retirement I started growing out and an IWB holster became really uncomfortable. So, after losing weight I dropped 30 pounds and at 5'8" it was all gut and spare tire. So, I tried an IWB holster that I made specifically for my carries. Well, not having the tire bulge made a big difference. They both fight tight and are comfortable with no printing even in a semi tight t-shirt. Made one for my Kimber micro black ice and my Khar black SST K40. I wear them at 11 o'clock and with in 2 seconds I can draw them for service.

noseeum.jpg
    IWB11oclock.jpg

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Your holsters look great.

I wonder if you'd considered putting the retention clip on the trigger guard area of the holster? It might make the package a bit more compact?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom