• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • New to the forum. Just wanted to say whats up to everyone. I created an account a while back but never posted anything. I am absolutely stoked about Maryland now having to become SHALL ISSUE, but at the same time really bummed out about the ban on unserialized home builds. Does anyone think that this ban could be overturned due to the way Justice Thomas wote the NYSRPA vs Bruen opinion? Love this state, hate the politics

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Welcome Kenny.

Batt, don't forget MSI support too. MSI really works at defending our 2A vs the left.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I am a Pasadena resident , welcome to MDS and enjoy .

I hate to hit you with the sales pitch right out of the gate but support MSI, they are the local folks that have been supporting us as a community. Give what you can or become a member.

410bullets

Jul 9, 2022
    Pasadena, MD
    I am a Pasadena resident , welcome to MDS and enjoy .

I hate to hit you with the sales pitch right out of the gate but support MSI, they are the local folks that have been supporting us as a community. Give what you can or become a member.
    Always glad to hear from residents of Pasa-Burnie. Just moved here four months ago. Let me get my first gun back into my hands and I'll be more than happy to carry a torch for y'all. Just need a pinch of patience.

410bullets

Jul 9, 2022
    Pasadena, MD
    Welcome to THE forum from another Dena resident!
    God damn, lol.! How many cats in the Dena we have on here today. This keeps up we need to meet at a gun store (soon as I get a gun again) and have a "spa day" (shooting shit, blowing stuff up, eating pork, beef, chicken, and fish, and drinking whiskey.)

MRH

Never sell your sword
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 5, 2020
    Chesapeake Bay
    God damn, lol.! How many cats in the Dena we have on here today. This keeps up we need to meet at a gun store (soon as I get a gun again) and have a "spa day" (shooting shit, blowing stuff up, eating pork, beef, chicken, and fish, and drinking whiskey.)
    I got a little range on private property marked out to 180 yards (for my 308) here in the Dena, Let's start at a local eatery and plan a day of shooting, Maybe the Pub Nextdoor, they have a killer burger.

410bullets

Jul 9, 2022
    Pasadena, MD
    Let me get a gun and get going. Gotta grab a shotgun first just to repop that cherry. I'll grab a rifle when I can right now. We can link up definitely.

Need some new 2A friends. Like 2A friends who actually do stuff.

I've been all over the place in WV for a few days so i havent checked my messages. This is awesome to see that theres so many of you guys from pasadena. Hell yeah i'm down for a meet up. I dont really have many 2a friends in the area

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom