• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wynter

Jul 27, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    The shop is called MKP Tactical. They're usually open Thursdays and Sundays. I've bought both new and used firearms, ammo, and a knife from there. Check them out.

http://mkptac.com/

Wynter

Jul 27, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    Right. South Carroll high school is up the road, but South Carroll spring goods is down in Woodbine / Lisbon.

MKP has suppressors, crossbows, guns, ammo, and it's run by a couple of firemen. They even have consignment. I thought that you all might like it.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    The shop has been there for about a year, maybe more. I know it was there early fall and I remember seeing it back in spring 2021. Checked the LLC filing and it was started in October 2020.

The son of the owner of MKP Tactical is in my son's class. They play D&D, Minecraft, etc. together and do other things that young teenage boys do together. The shop is about 2 minutes from my house and I pass it quite often on the way to pick up my daughter from SCHS. Have never been inside though. Based upon what I hear from my son, the owner and his son are good people. I have bumped into a couple of people that know the owner and have not heard anything bad from them. My go to shop is still South Carroll Sporting Goods and it would take a lot for that to change.

lol - just read MKP Tactical's website. They believe that every "law abiding" citizen should have access to firearms. Might have to have a discussion with the owner about the definition of "law abiding". Does law abiding mean "not prohibited" or something more indepth. Anyway, a discussion for another day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom