• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Meditator

Dec 9, 2007
    Bethesda MD
    Here's something for those who like Beretta 1301 at cheaper price.
    Although it is NOT 1301, but it looks very alike, and initial demo seemed positive.
    I pre-ordered one at Bereli.com at $899 use code berelireview5 for 5% extra off.

Here's link to demo: Beretta A300 Demo

Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol LE Model 12ga Semi Automatic Shotgun with Standard Stock & 7+1 19.1" Barrel

UPC: 082442959849

Colors available:
    J32CT11 - Black
    J32CG11 - Grey Tri-tone
    J32CS11 - Tiger Stripe MC (limited edition)

Tentative Release Date: 28FEB23

Description
    The A300 Ultima Patrol is a tactical version of one of Beretta’s most popular hunting shotguns. Similar to its hunting counterpart, the A300 Ultima Patrol utilizes a semiautomatic gas-operated action with a compensating exhaust valve, self-cleaning piston, and a chrome-lined barrel. The short, 19 ½” barrel gives it a compact size and makes it ideal for engaging targets while in confined spaces. It’s CQC capabilities are enhanced even further thanks to a 7-round extended magazine tube for some extra firepower and a modular ghost-ring rear sight for fast target acquisition. In addition to its effectiveness in close-quarters, the A300 Ultima Patrol was built to be extremely reliable and easy to use. It sports a large textured bolt release, an oversized charging handle, and a hefty safety button that can be switched from side to side. The amplified checkering around the grip and fore-end ensures the operator will have a consistent grip on the weapon, even when wearing gloves. Aside from its ease of use and close range capabilities, the A300 Ultima Patrol is a highly customizable platform. A receiver mounted MIL-STD Picatinny rail allows for the installation of optics, and M-LOK attachment points on the forend and barrel clamp accommodates the use of tactical lights/lasers.

Features of the A300 Ultima Patrol:

Gas-operated action with compensating exhaust valve & self-cleaning piston

7-round extended magazine tube

Modular ghost ring rear sight & interchangeable front sight post

Oversized textured bolt release, charging handle, & safety button

Amplified checkering around the grip & fore-end
    Receiver mounted MIL-STD Picatinny rail

M-LOK attachment points on the forend & barrel clamp

Specifications
    Action:Semiautomatic - Gas Operated
    Gauge:12 Gauge
    Max Shell Length:3"
    Length of Pull (LOP):13"
    Weight:7.1 lbs
    Magazine Capacity:7 + 1
    Barrel Length:19.1"
    Overall Length:38"
    Choke:MOBILE
    Type of Sights:Modular Ghost Ring Rear Sight
    Interchangeable Front Sight Post
    Caliber or Gauge:12ga
    Handedness: Right
    UPC082442959849
    MPNJ32CG11

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-12 8.59.05 PM.png
      Screenshot 2023-01-12 8.59.05 PM.png
      19.9 KB · Views: 187

Waingro

Apr 4, 2018
    Guys on arfcom mentioned something about it possibly be a cheaper Turkish shotgun Beretta is slapping its name on. I hope that's not the case though

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Looks like it's marketed against the 930.
    I'd take this thing every time against a 930. Heck, I'd take my Turknelli M4 or my Stoeger M3K every time against the 930. The 930 is inevitably the first gun to fail at every shotgun class I've taken, and the 930 JM is a known choke-aholic at 3gun matches.

I would buy the A300 in a hot second if I had a requirement for a duty-grade shotgun and was on any sort of budget. The 1301 had a well-deserved rep for being a reliable, soft-shooting shotgun.

Sirex