• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • govwontletmebuycoolguns

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 3, 2010
    DPRM
    I went up to X-Ring to fondle one of these today, but they sold it 10 min before I walked in the door. Ended up talking myself into a 1301.

govwontletmebuycoolguns

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 3, 2010
    DPRM
    I find it more comfortable, particularly on a tactical style shotgun with a shorter stock. Elbow stays closer to the body, have better control/retention in tight spaces, and easier to turn up for quick violin style reloading.

dementlr

Feb 8, 2011
    St. Mary's County
    i acquired one and so far I am very pleased.
    Only ammo that acted a little finicky was some Fiocchi low recoil buck shot. Even low brass birdshot cycled with no issues.

possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    I'd take this thing every time against a 930. Heck, I'd take my Turknelli M4 or my Stoeger M3K every time against the 930. The 930 is inevitably the first gun to fail at every shotgun class I've taken, and the 930 JM is a known choke-aholic at 3gun matches.

I would buy the A300 in a hot second if I had a requirement for a duty-grade shotgun and was on any sort of budget. The 1301 had a well-deserved rep for being a reliable, soft-shooting shotgun.
    I have a 930 Sporting ---granted it needs cleaning periodically but I have put thousands of rounds through it--never a bobble

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I have a 930 Sporting ---granted it needs cleaning periodically but I have put thousands of rounds through it--never a bobble
    I've run into a lot more perfectly working 930s on the internet than I have in real life. If yours is a unicorn, that's great, but I'd never recommend them to anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom