• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    In order to join AGC, you need to join one of the clubs and then you can get a range badge.

If you’re other options don’t pan out as far as where to shoot, and you seem to be BP focused based on recent posts, one of the clubs at AGC is Marriottsville Muzzleloders. They host multiple events through the year. Some or all may be open to the public, not sure.

I’m not a member of that club but just an idea.

Scroll down the list of clubs for more info.

https://agcrange.org/about/associated-clubs/

You can also look at the events calendar and see when they have scheduled shoots.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Nother question…
    Lubed or dry felt wads? Ive read it’s better to use dry and put between powder and ball. Lubed are if you want to put on top of ball.
    What do you experts use?
    No wad. Powder, Cream of Wheat filler, ball, and a dab of grease. I use Ox-Yoke Wonder Lube for that, but it's not critical...you just need something that will keep the fouling soft.

CaptainVane

Mar 4, 2023
    Perry Hall
    There were/are many importers of Uberti. 2 of which were/are Navy arms and Cimarron. I believe Navy Arms gone.
    I have read disparaging remarks about the pistols from NA, but how could they be any worse than the other importers when they all come Uberti. I ask because I found a sweet deal on a 1851 Colt Navy .36. But hesitant to get cause its a Navy Arms made in 1965.
    Help me.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    There were/are many importers of Uberti. 2 of which were/are Navy arms and Cimarron. I believe Navy Arms gone.
    I have read disparaging remarks about the pistols from NA, but how could they be any worse than the other importers when they all come Uberti. I ask because I found a sweet deal on a 1851 Colt Navy .36. But hesitant to get cause its a Navy Arms made in 1965.
    Help me.
    All the Italian repros have improved with time. I bought a '51 Navy a few years ago - a Uberti - and was quite impressed with the value for the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom