• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Got a few Scorpion Evo's, Custom Shop Guns, 527s in 7.62 X 39, 97BDs, etc.

11694120_934536663259392_8627832732934224965_n.jpg

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Many years ago, the first time I held a CZ75, I was immediately impressed with the ergonomics; finally a full sized gun that fit my hands perfectly!

There weren't as many choices in handguns as there are now, so other than occasionally shooting someone else's CZ, I never owned my own.

Today, I'm a fan. I feel CZ is right up there on the top shelf along with H&K and Sig; all others fall somewhere below. (I'm only talking about common defense mil/police guns, and definitely omitting the world of 1911 style guns).

My current, biggest interest are the compact carry line of handguns. I think the CZ 75 SDP (the 10 round version SKU:91721). I'll paste their current catalog here, check it out on page 21.

There's no better place to buy a CZ than 2AS&S.

PIRANHA

Greek Redneck
    Sep 22, 2013
    Essex, Maryland
    Many years ago, the first time I held a CZ75, I was immediately impressed with the ergonomics; finally a full sized gun that fit my hands perfectly!

There weren't as many choices in handguns as there are now, so other than occasionally shooting someone else's CZ, I never owned my own.

Today, I'm a fan. I feel CZ is right up there on the top shelf along with H&K and Sig; all others fall somewhere below. (I'm only talking about common defense mil/police guns, and definitely omitting the world of 1911 style guns).

My current, biggest interest are the compact carry line of handguns. I think the CZ 75 SDP (the 10 round version SKU:91721). I'll paste their current catalog here, check it out on page 21.

There's no better place to buy a CZ than 2AS&S.

I completely agree with you about the CZ handguns, I recently purchased a CZ75 P-01 and the first time I held it I said to myself WOW I thought the HK VP9 felt great in my hand this thing is amazing. The HK is made to fit your hand however your hand was made to fit the CZ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom