• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    I'm long overdue asking this, and I'm really fed up with the mish-mash of running the cars to the dealer, Jiffy, MrTire, etc.

Both our vehicles are GM, 2008 and 2009 respectively, and getting up there in miles (100+ and pushing 75K). I really want to maximize the life on these, as they have been amazing vehicles and are still very solid.

Looking for someone reliable in the Glen Burnie/Millersville area, who can handle soup-to-nuts, and can be trusted not to bend anyone over.

I've just had it with the ass-raping folks keep trying to do (especially when my wife has to take one in, then I have to go back and get it straightened out). Getting basic work done should not have to be a battle royale...

Dal1as

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    Tom at Junction Automotive. Near Ft Meade 295 and 32 Junction.

8131 Brock Bridge Road, Laurel, MD

410-792-4493

I'm picky about who works on my cars and I've been with him since the mid 90's.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    I am going to save you hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars. Stay away from Sears. Seriously. I gave them too many chances. Don't be like me.

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I'm long overdue asking this, and I'm really fed up with the mish-mash of running the cars to the dealer, Jiffy, MrTire, etc.

Both our vehicles are GM, 2008 and 2009 respectively, and getting up there in miles (100+ and pushing 75K). I really want to maximize the life on these, as they have been amazing vehicles and are still very solid.

Looking for someone reliable in the Glen Burnie/Millersville area, who can handle soup-to-nuts, and can be trusted not to bend anyone over.

I've just had it with the ass-raping folks keep trying to do (especially when my wife has to take one in, then I have to go back and get it straightened out). Getting basic work done should not have to be a battle royale...

The only joint I trust soup to nuts is in Frederick. I'm not much help. :(

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    MDS's own Sthomas229 has a shop in N. Laurel

Haven't used his services yet but other members can vouch for his skills and honesty.

laxman63

Jan 25, 2013
    Glen Burnie

I have seen his commercials on TV, looks like a pretty knowledgable and honest mechanic. If I didn't already have a reliable mechanic in Hondamans, on Ritchie Hwy in Pasadena, I'd go to him.

BTW, Hondamans specializes in Hondas, but I know they work on other Makes/models. If you want to call and see if they work on GM's, the # is:

410-544-0566. Ask for Patrick, the shop manager.

dfens42

Publius
    Jun 7, 2012
    Free America-WV Province
    Anything i have ever had priced at Eger's has been the most expensive quote.

For normal oil change/tires/brakes stuff, I use the Bay Area Goodyear on Crain Hwy. The lead mechanic has been there for ever, his name is Bill, as in Million Dollar. He takes good care of me.

Mr H

Banana'd
    For normal oil change/tires/brakes stuff, I use the Bay Area Goodyear on Crain Hwy. The lead mechanic has been there for ever, his name is Bill, as in Million Dollar. He takes good care of me.

Interesting...

That's who we used to go to for everything... but that was before we started buying nothing but new cars, and forgot all about them.

I can't recall any problems we ever had with them, either... might be worth a think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom