• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I bought a holster from Eric Larsen for my CZ Rami, IWB tuckable, and I liked it so much I ordered a couple more from him; still waiting, he has a couple month backlog. They should be here in a week or two.

I know he makes revolver stuff to; one of my new ones will be for a Colt Detective Special.

Earlier, I had bought an Urban Carry "Lockleather" pancake OWB for the Rami. I like it a lot as well. It's leather, with a plastic/kydex? thing inside the holster that locks onto the trigger guard. The retention is adjustable, and it works fine. However, I ordered one for my CZ P01, and the thing doesn't want to grab the trigger guard; I think because of the shape of the guard. It will hold the gun in place, though. Oddly enough, I can also use it for the Rami, which does lock in place (so it's obviously the P01 trigger guard being the issue; the holsters are generic, and they apparently aren't sufficiently refined in design to fit every oddball gun.) Still, like I said, when they work, they work fine. They make holsters for revolvers, and they're about 70 bucks, and no waiting. If your guns are reasonably standard, probably worth a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom