• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Anything handgun is automatically a Regulated Firearm. As of this second there are ALSO Regulated Rifles , but as of Oct 1 they become Banned Rifles ( and also some currently non-regulated Rifles will proceede directly to Banned on Oct 1 ion addition to the current regulated.

Unless a relative in Md is giving you a Free House , there is little reason to voluntarily move into Md. Not just firearms , but crime , outrageous taxes , crappy schools , and extreme political corruption.

Every job within Md is within believable commuting distance of a neighboring state.

4iflounder

Jul 3, 2013
    Housing prices are lower, taxes are the same as VA or close. My wife loves the area. I do see the sentiment toward anything but MD on this board, but happy wife = happy life

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    but happy wife = happy life
    (In b4 K31) - DUMP HER. This state sucks.
    Where abouts is your future anchor around your neck?
    Montgomery County?
    Just rent a room cheap b4 Oct.1, get a Pepco bill and
    a copy of rental agreement, bring your guns into the state beforehand
    and F Annapolis.
    I would not sell the xd, I WOULD buy an AR and an AK, (and a shotgun).
    BTW - don't use your XD to defend yourself - you should retreat like a crying baby -
    or you'd likely end up in the pokey.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Ding, ding, ding, ding ... we have a winner.

A happy wife in any other state but maryland and it's a win win for both of you.

After 35+ years of married bliss ... :rolleyes: ... I can safely say that women tend to look at the superficial ... it looks like a 'nice' neighborhood, that house 'looks' adorable, the schools 'look' well maintained ... without investigating beyond the outward appearances. While our beef here on MDS is focused on gun rights, there are enough threads about taxes, lost freedoms, and corrupt politicians to make even your wife say hmmmmm.

Don't wait until you've put down roots for her to have an epiphany; educate her now.

P.S. - I'm doning my asbestos underwear in preparation for the incoming flames of our female members for my introductory statement.

dlmcbm

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2011
    Sabillasville, Md.
    I am no real estate guru but if you are having the house built I would think that you own the property, have paid for something, have some paperwork done??? Put up the mailbox and change everything before October.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom