Need FFL to ship Glock to California ( North Harford County)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pre64hunter

Mar 19, 2010
    Harford County
    Duffy's in north Baltimore County has shipped long guns for me in the past. The buyer was on the left coast and made the arrangements with Duffy's. The buyer paid him via credit card $50 a gun. All I did was walk in and hand him the gun. I probably had to show him my driver's license and I had to ask him for a receipt. Same afternoon it was on a UPS truck.

luckytrouble

May 23, 2011
    Thanks Everyone. I just got replies back from Quartermaster and Maryland Elite Firearms. They both will do it, but charge another 40-50 on top of shipping for the hassle. Hopefully this helps out someone in the future.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Thanks Everyone. I just got replies back from Quartermaster and Maryland Elite Firearms. They both will do it, but charge another 40-50 on top of shipping for the hassle. Hopefully this helps out someone in the future.
    Probably still end up cheaper. I sent a pistol off to be reblued a couple months ago and it cost $110, shipping, insurance and overnight fees. Plus I had to drive it all the way out to Hunt Valley to do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom