• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LexiGold

Sep 1, 2022
    Eastern Shore
    I went to a store in Delaware last weekend looking for AR mags and apparently they can't sell them even to Marylanders. I live on the eastern shore and they referred me to Peace Token on rt 13 in Virginia.

From Belcamp, you'll probably have to go to PA.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Camerons Hardware in Oxford is a neat hardware store that sells guns and some std cap mags.

The closest might be Freedom Armory in Glen Rock, just off of 83. They were a little pricey, but I think they know their market.

When I take an America trip into PA, I usually go to Trop Gun Shop and Kinsey's Outdoor, both in Elizabethtown.

Delaware may not be useful anymore.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Stock up at the Nation's Gun Show in Chantilly VA (Dulles). Pity you missed it this past weekend; it'll be back in mid-November.

There's a show upcoming in York PA Oct 29-30.

Nice thing about gun shows is variety; downside is you have to wait for them, then drive there. If you're desperate, merely cross the border into America; the People's Republic is bordered on all sides by America.

Don't tell them you're from Maryland; most won't care, some will sympathise, and a few asshats will refuse to sell them to you because BGOS.

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    I went to a store in Delaware last weekend looking for AR mags and apparently they can't sell them even to Marylanders. I live on the eastern shore and they referred me to Peace Token on rt 13 in Virginia.

From Belcamp, you'll probably have to go to PA.
    Peace Token (Robert) will have magazines, watch his prices though. Keep cruising on down to Jaxons, in Parksley, about 14 more miles south. I used to work there. Tell Harris "OMCHamlin" sent you, he should take good care of you on some magazines I would think.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    Let me know if you know of stores close to the state line in DE, PA, VA and WV.

Thank you
    There are stores right here in central Maryland that sell “pinned” mags that only hold 10 rounds - no need to go out of state.

beetles

MDS Supporter
    Dec 19, 2021
    Hafer's has a store in Falling Waters, WV. Harpers Ferry Armory in Ranson, WV, Hill Top Arms in Waynesboro, PA, Hunter's Den in Rouzerville, PA.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    There are stores right here in central Maryland that sell “pinned” mags that only hold 10 rounds - no need to go out of state.
    But then you still need to drive across the border to the designated mag modification spot in the McDonald's parking lot.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    To put another perspective ; anywhere you are going for some other reason to Pa, Va, or WV , there will be a gun store selling normal magazines there .

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    But then you still need to drive across the border to the designated mag modification spot in the McDonald's parking lot.
    The spot has a a nice sign and you can get a bite to eat while you are "fixing" your mag. Oh and pick up your permit at the nearest Sherifs office. Win, win.

sundaeman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    Redding had a great selection last time I was there. But some mags were a bit pricey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom