• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    No Hazmat fees.
    Hazmat fee would be in addition to $19 shipping.
    The hazmats I've been seeing are $20. I just ordered some powder from Bass Pro, free pick up in store no hazmat. Only problem is that now I have to go to jungle mills to pick it up. Hopefully I don't get carjacked or shot.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    The hazmats I've been seeing are $20. I just ordered some powder from Bass Pro, free pick up in store no hazmat. Only problem is that now I have to go to jungle mills to pick it up. Hopefully I don't get carjacked or shot.
    If you have a permit go strapped, spent better part of a day at that mall a few weeks ago strapped

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    If you have a permit go strapped, spent better part of a day at that mall a few weeks ago strapped
    I'm a loser and don't have my license to kill yet. I have some ratchet straps, they make a good weapon. I guess I'll have to go when they have a work fair or something?

St-Mtx.

May 28, 2021
    Thanks for the info on the sale!! I've been needing to pick up some powder and primers, that cheap Russian ammo is gonna dry up with in the next year or so. I'm not getting caught with my pants down like I did for covid i'll be stocking up.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    They probably did to offset the free hazmat. The old smoke and mirrors trick.
    Yeah I saw that too. Though for me, it was a $21 shipping fee added right before paying. Annoying as heck as I normally like them. So I passed. Seemed fantastic for a couple pounds of powder and 1k primers. But not going to pay $21 in shipping (even with free hazmat) for what are only okay prices on powder and primers. Brownell's prices are slightly less good, and of course you pay hazmat, but the shipping is only $8. And they have deals often enough to get $15-25 off a $150-200 order. Which would make them slightly cheaper. And if they have a free shipping and $15-25 off, probably cheaper even if you still have to pay hazmat.

My bigger takeaway for me personally is, prices aren't there yet to stay stocked up. I'll just wait till I actually start getting low, or prices come down a lot more. shipping and/or hazmat is an easier pill to swallow if I need a few thousand primers and a few pounds of powder. Not 1k and 2#

gungate

NRA Patron Member
    Apr 5, 2012
    Damascus. MD
    I tried to buy some ammo and apparently it is only for powder and primers. I suspect this is a followup to their last free hazmat to test the waters with the jacked up shipping.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    My bigger takeaway for me personally is, prices aren't there yet to stay stocked up. I'll just wait till I actually start getting low, or prices come down a lot more. shipping and/or hazmat is an easier pill to swallow if I need a few thousand primers and a few pounds of powder. Not 1k and 2#
    Supplies are still too tight for prices to start to fall. LRPs are still unobtainable. Everything that leaves the plant gets sold at the asking price, at least for quality, US-made ammo and components.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom