• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Now here's an opportunity; protect cows from wolf's without killing a wolf in an area the size of W VA.

36-54K a year. You have to ride horseback and need two horses. Fed job; snitch on your neighbors.

Anyone want to tangle with wolf's w/o a firearm? I'll guarantee you a horse will say FTS!

Morons to the tune of 3M.
    Bring the wolves into downtown LA and SF mutherfuckers!

https://www.aol.com/news/feds-want-range-rider-protect-120000375.html

Last edited:

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Wolves. That word you're looking for is wolves. "Wolf's" is possessive, singular. As in "Man, that one wolf's coat is beautiful!" But when you're worried about more than one wolf, you are worried about wolves.

We didn't rebel against King George and fight a revolution only to, hundreds of years later, abuse apostrophes! Ben Franklin would wag his finger.

There, my one grammar nazification of the year (and I waited all the way until July!). And boy oh boy to I resist hard the other 364 days. My dad told me that one of the ways he decided who to listen to was to read their writing, and see if they went out of their way to add apostrophes where they don't belong.

As for the gig being mentioned, I hope that even though the wolves aren't supposed to die, that the guardian is allowed to be prepared to make that happen if it must.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Wolves. That word you're looking for is wolves. "Wolf's" is possessive, singular. As in "Man, that one wolf's coat is beautiful!" But when you're worried about more than one wolf, you are worried about wolves.

We didn't rebel against King George and fight a revolution only to, hundreds of years later, abuse apostrophes! Ben Franklin would wag his finger.

There, my one grammar nazification of the year (and I waited all the way until July!). And boy oh boy to I resist hard the other 364 days. My dad told me that one of the ways he decided who to listen to was to read their writing, and see if they went out of their way to add apostrophes where they don't belong.

As for the gig being mentioned, I hope that even though the wolves aren't supposed to die, that the guardian is allowed to be prepared to make that happen if it must.
    Nope; against CA law to kill wolf's.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nope; against CA law to kill wolf's.

*****Hmmm... :innocent0

Sometimes, things just need a Killin'

Big knockers at that castle too!

gene.png

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Against California law to kill people too... but it happens every day.
    Had a big press write up about wolf's coming from (IIRC Oregon) to N CA. Had GPS tracker and following the progress. This was about 3-5 years back.

That wolf was found shot dead and the CA Dept of Fish and Pole Smokers has a hard on for the culprit. The article below is more recent than from what I recall of the first wolf that disappeared.

Like I said before let's bring back the wolf to SF and LA. Hell let's bring back the Grizzley bears there also.

That's nice country BTW; not the usual but nice.

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=4e0e...XMlMjBoYXZlJTIwc3RlcHBlZCUyMGZvcndhcmQu&ntb=1

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009

Um, shouldn't that be "whom to listen to"?

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    “Who” is a subject pronoun, while “whom” is an object pronoun. Like “he” and “him.”

So “He is the one to listen to” is the same structure.
    I see your lips moving, but I can't understand what your saying...

JK

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    "Whom" is either the object of the preposition "to" with the verb"listen being intransitive, or if you believe the verb phrase "listen to" is transitive, it is the object of the verb phrase.

Or so it seems to me. Merely pulling your chain, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom