• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    I recently started the process of selling off a large part of my collection as we start downsizing to move into a smaller home. Over the years I have collected what my wife lovingly likes to call "a bunch of junk in the basement." Some of these items I will be selling in the classifieds or other venues.

As I go through the "junk" I'm finding some of these items are not worth selling by themselves (i.e. who wants to buy a single sling or a bunch of slings?) But someone may find value in some of the items in the box. So I'm creating several mystery boxes around a theme. If you don't like what anything in it, you can store it with "your junk in the basement" or gift to someone else.

Each mystery box has a unique theme. Some boxes are larger than others. Almost all of them have something sharp, pointy, or staby in them.

How this will work:
    This Karma is only available to MDS members with 50+ posts. The first person to request a box should post the box they want. Then send me a PM with your address and I will get the box shipped to you (CONUS only.) ONE box per person. When you receive the box I would like you to post to this thread if you found anything of value to you.

Right now I have 4 boxes built with different themes. I will be adding more boxes as I build them.

i-p4BQCcr-M.jpg

Box 1: World War II

Box 2: One Second After

Box 3: General Guisan's Footlocker

Box 4: Graphic Novels

Thanks for helping me get rid of some of my "junk in the basement."

Last edited:

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    The first 4 boxes have been taken. I will try to get them shipped out tomorrow. I think I have about 3-4 more boxes planned. So stay tuned.

Kinetic

MDS Supporter
    Apr 4, 2013
    The box just showed up. Very good stuff, especially the pointy device, the leather and the books.

Thanks again!

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    MacGuns - the "One Second After" karma box arrived yesterday and I'll just say, you have nice junk!

A lot of cool useful items for survival/prepper situations and most of it will be going into a truck kit for "just in case". I did have a quick question, what does the sling go to?

Again, awesome idea and many, many thanks for doing this karma!

MacGuns

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Chester
    MacGuns - the "One Second After" karma box arrived yesterday and I'll just say, you have nice junk!

A lot of cool useful items for survival/prepper situations and most of it will be going into a truck kit for "just in case". I did have a quick question, what does the sling go to?

Again, awesome idea and many, many thanks for doing this karma!
    Was it the cotton sling? If so that is a sling for an AR-15 A1/A2 that had the oval sling mounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom