• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OH IT'S KINO

Southerner
    Feb 16, 2011
    Ameritopia
    Picked this up recently. It's a barely used, perfect condition Browning Silver Stalker. Got a deal on her that I couldn't pass up. For now she will be a shooting sports gun for me until I can pick up something I like better. I will probably "flip" it sooner than later. I've not heard much about this particular shotgun, but I really like it so far. Does anyone have experience with it? They seem to be going for $800 - $1000 on GB. I might just sell it for $800 and double my investment. :innocent0

Tell me good things, guys! She worked great to bust up some clays the other weekend! Anyone out there got one?

Sorry about it being sideways! I can't fix it. :o

EDIT - I'm deleting my picture because it was sideways. J8064 took care of me. :party29:

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    I don't know anything about the shot gun, but it looks nice. Congrats!

It also looks better this way: :)

Attachments

• Browning%20Silver.jpg
      Browning%20Silver.jpg
      94.3 KB · Views: 218

blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    Pretty good gun. Same basic gas system as a Winchester Super X3. Unlike most 3 1/2" guns, these are know to cycle very light loads with reliability. Should work well for Skeet and Sporting, not so much for Trap. Good waterfowl gun too.

Crab Bait

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2011
    Pasadena
    Very Nice! I'm a Browning fan myself - had a Browning range day last week with the Buck Mark and Take Down .22.

Have fun with her!

OH IT'S KINO

Southerner
    Feb 16, 2011
    Ameritopia
    Pretty good gun. Same basic gas system as a Winchester Super X3. Unlike most 3 1/2" guns, these are know to cycle very light loads with reliability. Should work well for Skeet and Sporting, not so much for Trap. Good waterfowl gun too.

Good to hear. Thanks! Eventually I'd like to pick up a dedicated Skeet/Sporting O/U. I've been doing the research lately on the differences between the different sporting guns. There's a lot to learn! Seems kind of ridiculous when you think that this gun busts clays the same as any other.

Nice gun but I like it better Sideways!

Haha! :thumbsup:

Very Nice! I'm a Browning fan myself - had a Browning range day last week with the Buck Mark and Take Down .22.

Have fun with her!

I'm a big Browning fan, too. This is the first of many!

Billman

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    May 18, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    I have a Browning Gold that has been my go to for several years. I'm also a Browning fan, Browning Gold 12 gauge, Browning Stainless Stalker 7mm and a Browning Citori for hunting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom